Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Creepy thing happened today! (piog)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

My friend and I went to breakfast this morning. We went to the table we normally sit at, when the waitress came over with a kiddie menu and crayons. She said that she was sure she saw a little girl with us. NOPE, just two old ladies...

Then another table of customers said they saw a little girl with us too!

CREEPY!

Have you ever had something paranormal happen?

Cindy

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
babyblue21
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM
The craziest thing that ever happened to me and there has been a lot but the one there's no possible explanation was while I was finishing my preceptorship (like an internship) in nursing school. I was caring for a young woman in her early 20's who was born deaf and was diagnosed HFA. We had placed her next to the nurses station so if she needed anything there was always some one there. Next door was a older woman with dementia who was maybe in her late 70's. During lunch I noticed the young woman became very agitated, was pacing in and out of her room, covering her ears. After communicating through writing on a notebook I was able to take a walk with me to give her sensory input. Upon walking she calmed down instantly. 15 mins into our 3rd circle of the ward she began writing on the notebook. "That child is talking so loud in the next room". After a bit of coaxing I got that she was frightened because she could hear! She described it as a very light sound very low pitch. Didn't feel like a man's pitch but like her nieces cries. She never heard a sound ever but in her room she could hear a little girls voice! We checked in the next patient's room if she had a young visitor but no one was there nor anyone younger than 40. We had no visitor's under 18 that shift. The older woman through a clear moment asked us to quiet down that little girl next door! The young woman would not return back to her room in which we were able to place her in a room across the hall. Like that she heard nothing. The older woman passed away later that night.
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Whoa, that is freaky!
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:20 PM
I've had a few things happen, I like to think of them as spiritual rather than paranormal, but mine were complety different in nature.

However, my Dad's father passed away when my Dad was 6. My Grandmother was pregnant when he passed away. My Dad was out in the yard playing shortly after his Mom gave birth and his father came up to him in the yard and asked about the baby. My Great grandmother called my Dad in to dinner and when he went in, he told them all what had happened. Apparently my Grandfather was satisfied with the answers my Dad gave about the baby, because he never saw him again.
Rosielyn
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:29 PM
My mother in law came to me in a dream told me to tell our oldest daughter to name her baby Lilly this was before our daughter knew what they were having but she kept coming to me and telling me the same thing over and over until our daughter found out that they were having a girl she will be a year in April, my mother in law had past away month before my daughter and son in law found out they were expecting and when they did find out it was a shock to all of us when he was told he had a 1% chance of ever to have his on children.
letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:55 PM

whoa

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:37 AM

That is strange!!!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Wow.

I've had some strange things happen. I think the one that's stuck with me the most was when my grandpa died. I was 10 I think, and staying with a lady while my parents were in California with my grandparents. The night he died, I dreamt he came into the room, kissed me, and told me he loved me and goodbye. I woke up and then the phone rang. My mom had just called to say he had passed a few minutes earlier.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Weird. One time we were staying at a friends house. I was on the air mattress. My parents were in bed my grandparents upstairs. All of a sudden the lower part of the air mattress by my legs dipped down like someone stood on it. I freaked and screamed. No one believed me of course.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Our other apartment stuff sometimes would fall of the frig like the bread. Bread is flat so not sure how it would happen. But the lady that had apartment before us had passed away.  We knew her when i was pregnant with jacob. She was very nice to us.                  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)