Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

How Are You Doing ?

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Joy
  • 16 Replies

high five

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I have a bad headache. And Jacob is very sick. Fever and coughing. He has tonsillitis. But his meds making him throw up.  And he dont understand im trying to help him sit up and he dont want me near him. But he keeps crying and he wont let me hold him. It not go over well when he got sick on himself and bed. Never knew him having autism would be this hard. He has never been this sick.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Tired..Brady doesn't think sleep is necessary!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Tired. Work was hard on me yesterday, even though it wasn't a bad day. 7 2 year olds is just hard no matter what kind of day it is lol. I got the day off today to rest, so that's what I plan on doing 😊
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hang in there Mama.  My son with ASD is the same way when ill.  I think he feels the symptoms more magnified than my other kids.  Even a drippy nose he practically scratches his nose off his face.  Hope he gets better soon! 

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I have a bad headache. And Jacob is very sick. Fever and coughing. He has tonsillitis. But his meds making him throw up.  And he dont understand im trying to help him sit up and he dont want me near him. But he keeps crying and he wont let me hold him. It not go over well when he got sick on himself and bed. Never knew him having autism would be this hard. He has never been this sick.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM

This is me exactly!  My little one is on a several week long run of bad sleeping habbits.  And Mama wants her sleep!!!  Hope Brady turns it around soon!!! 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Poor little guy, I hope he is feeling better soon.  My little guy is sick too, with bronchitis and an ear infection.  :(

Quoting N.Carter2001:

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:49 PM

ohhhhh ,  he has a fever too ? has he seen the DR

Quoting N.Carter2001:

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Either do my kids

Quoting darbyakeep45:

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:52 PM

7   2 yr olds    yeeeeeah

Quoting arkansasmama08: Tired. Work was hard on me yesterday, even though it wasn't a bad day. 7 2 year olds is just hard no matter what kind of day it is lol. I got the day off today to rest, so that's what I plan on doing 😊

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM

same here , i wonder if its spring coming , my son just started have sleep issues again

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

This is me exactly!  My little one is on a several week long run of bad sleeping habbits.  And Mama wants her sleep!!!  Hope Brady turns it around soon!!! 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN