Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 15 Replies
I was worrying that I said too much about Lion's case, so I deleted my last post. Some day, when they've terminated her parental rights I will tell you guys the ENTIRE crazy story, and his real name!! Lol

Tube removal went great. It was a Bard, so he cried a bit when they yanked it out, but other than that- no problems. We are going to give it a chance to heal on it's own, but have surgery scheduled for Mar 7, in case it doesn't close all the way. :)
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

You have nothing to appologize for!  Do what you feel comfortable with and don't worry about the rest.  :)  So glad his proceedure went well, how exciting it is gone!!!!  Hope you don't need the surgery appt! 

Mipsy
by Chelle on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:33 PM
No worries at all! That thought never crossed my mind til you said this. We wouldn't want you to get in trouble or risk losing him, so don't worry!

Ouch to having a bard yanked out!! Hoping it heals and doesnt need surgery!
cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes.  What Momof4AEMW said.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

You have nothing to appologize for!  Do what you feel comfortable with and don't worry about the rest.  :)  So glad his proceedure went well, how exciting it is gone!!!!  Hope you don't need the surgery appt! 

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Yeah, now that he's been with us for so long, it's hard to remember that I can't just post stuff like I do with Elijah or my other boys!

I hate this living in limbo stuff.

Quoting Mipsy: No worries at all! That thought never crossed my mind til you said this. We wouldn't want you to get in trouble or risk losing him, so don't worry!

Ouch to having a bard yanked out!! Hoping it heals and doesnt need surgery!
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM
No apologies necessary, we get it. :)

Glad it went well and hope it heals on it's own.
Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM

I don't blame you. I spent years posting nothing about the two eldest children due to their birth mother and grandmother stalking us. I finally actually had to delete my account and stay off this site for two years. I only came back because my kids reached the age of consent. I'm glad the removal went well. That can suck.  

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I can't wait until he's officially yours 😊 I want to hear the story and see his face
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Um, I think that was actually my fault for asking nosy questions. Sorry! I know better!

im sorry

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 25, 2014 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh please! I love that you care enough to ask. I'm the ding dong that didn't answer in a PM. :)

No worries!! :)

Quoting Bluecalm: Um, I think that was actually my fault for asking nosy questions. Sorry! I know better!
letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM

i hope it heals on its own

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)