Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Happy Hump Day!

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:23 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Well currently, Brady is having a tantrum b/c I won't let him go outside to play.  It's freezing out there!  Plus it's 6:30 in the morning!  Good grief!

Anyways...he has OT at 9:00 and not much planned after that as it's supposed to snow a little.  Then he has school this afternoon.  

Hope everyone has a good day!

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:37 AM

I have to work 8- ???. I'm not sure how long I will be probably around 5pm. I have so much to do but have to wait for my boss to get an approval to start. It's frustrating. 

Take DS#2 to school and pick up DD from work when I get off. Make dinner. Those need to get done too.

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:38 AM

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Both kids have school. I can't decide if I'm going to come back and nap or catch up on my tv shows. Then Jacob has speech this afternoon.
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:55 AM
It is snowing here and the kids still had school. Little guy is still home sick and I am supposed to take him back for a follow up. The other two have Ortho appts at noon, so I have to be out driving in this mess anyway, unless the office closes. Lovely. NOT! I already did the slip n slide thing this am getting to two to school.
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is what it looks like right now. No delay, no school closing... It's not even 9 am.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Jacob finally went back to school today. Still coughing but no fever and new meds not making him throw up. So just need to clean and pick up. Need to text corys mom pictures of Jacob in his new pants she got him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)