Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on today ladies?  

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 6:23 AM
Replies (21-24):
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 5:43 PM
It is very deceiving isn't it 😉

Quoting Cindy18:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:01 AM

That is awesome!  LOL!

Quoting arkansasmama08: It is very deceiving isn't it 😉
Quoting Cindy18:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Glad he's doing better...will he go to school today?

Quoting jjamom: He is doing better. They said he could return to school today if they cn nebulize him there. So, I talked to the health aide and the form they gave me is not the right county form, so she said I could either get them to do the right form or come in and do it myself since I wouldn't need a form for that. So, I had planned to do that, but he did not sleep well last night and is sleeping now, so I am thinking of waiting one more day. His ear is still red, but getting better and his chest is still congested, but no wheezing, fever is gone, so he is improving! :)
Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow...how is Alex feeling?  

Quoting jjamom: It is snowing here and the kids still had school. Little guy is still home sick and I am supposed to take him back for a follow up. The other two have Ortho appts at noon, so I have to be out driving in this mess anyway, unless the office closes. Lovely. NOT! I already did the slip n slide thing this am getting to two to school.

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Thanks for asking. He went back today and I will go in around noon to nebulize him. I hope it goes well for him today. I was on the fence about sending him or just letting him have one more day to recover, but he misses so much school between illnesses and doctor appts.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Glad he's doing better...will he go to school today?

Quoting jjamom: He is doing better. They said he could return to school today if they cn nebulize him there. So, I talked to the health aide and the form they gave me is not the right county form, so she said I could either get them to do the right form or come in and do it myself since I wouldn't need a form for that. So, I had planned to do that, but he did not sleep well last night and is sleeping now, so I am thinking of waiting one more day. His ear is still red, but getting better and his chest is still congested, but no wheezing, fever is gone, so he is improving! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow...how is Alex feeling?  

Quoting jjamom: It is snowing here and the kids still had school. Little guy is still home sick and I am supposed to take him back for a follow up. The other two have Ortho appts at noon, so I have to be out driving in this mess anyway, unless the office closes. Lovely. NOT! I already did the slip n slide thing this am getting to two to school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN