Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Looking for BIRTHDAY ideas ?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:23 AM
  • 16 Replies

Chase will be 3 years old April 16.   Jacob will be 6 years old April 24.  My boys already got a lot of toys.Yes im working on cleaning out toy box.  no clue what to get them. Any ideas for outside toys ?  They love to draw so we use a lot of chalk on patio. We already got a water table, Baby pool, they love bubbles. They love to play ball so we have a soccer net for chase. and a little bastetball hoop.   So any ideas on what we dont have ?    Im in a small town and our main store is walmart.    So thats why we cant just go to stores and look.    And they already have 2 farms/little animals,play kitchen/food,they dont like stuffed animals,And a lot of books and drawing boards, And corys mom wants to do a party for boys. We dont want all of his family. We think just r  3 friends and only corys mom for party.  I get stressed around alot of people. Think cause of my cp and ya i know they family but still its too much.  And no clue on what to do for a cake. Im sick of spongebob. LOL

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Baseball stuff. Gloves, balls, bats, a tee, rubber bases.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Do you have yard room?  If so, maybe a swing set.  Or if room to ride, what about trike/bike?  Fun sprinkler to run through and new swim trunks.

Cake - if you're tired of the usual, maybe an ice-cream cake?

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Maybe a wagon or small trike. If you have space a small swing set.
jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I'd go to Toys R Us website. You can search for things by age, type of toy (outside, for example), and other parameters, and they even have a catalog for differently-abled children, so a lot of good ideas there.

If they really like to draw, what about an easel with some paints, brushes, markers, etc?
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:53 PM

These ladies have some good ideas...good luck!

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:28 PM

a swing set , baseball items 

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Fun water sprinklers or a Slip and Slide. They have Spiderman Slip N Slides that are pretty cool. 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I live in apartments  so cant do sprinklers cause they run them at night. And no slip and slide. Cause 1 year kids had 1 but they killed the grass.  But i love those ideas if we ever get a house.

Quoting Cindy18:

Fun water sprinklers or a Slip and Slide. They have Spiderman Slip N Slides that are pretty cool. 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:58 PM

I live an a apartment cant have a swing set. But i love that idea someday.  But baseball stuff a good idea and something they dont have

Quoting letstalk747:

a swing set , baseball items 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Chase already loves markers and he writes all over my sofa when im busey.   But maybe paints a good idea. And yes we keep stuff picked up but chase is very good at climbing up stuff

Quoting jjamom: I'd go to Toys R Us website. You can search for things by age, type of toy (outside, for example), and other parameters, and they even have a catalog for differently-abled children, so a lot of good ideas there. If they really like to draw, what about an easel with some paints, brushes, markers, etc?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)