Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Is Your Hubbs A Sports Freak , or you ?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Joy
  • 17 Replies

baseball

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:36 PM

nope

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Sadly I am a Football Widow from August to February :(

mom2ryneandsam
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Me with Baseball and  He is with Football 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 2, 2014 at 9:49 AM

My husband enjoys football and UFC but isn't obsessed with them. He can watch or not, it's not a big deal to him.

Me on the other the other hand. I am a FANATIC. I'll drive 5-7 hours to see my favorite team play. We tailgate. I have football watching parties at my house. When my older boys were in high school, Friday nights were spent at the local stadiums watching them play football, Saturday mornings we would be out on the little league field to see my youngest play football then we would either drive down to College Station for the Aggie game or watch it on TV. Sundays, we are either at Cowboys stadium tailgating and watching or attending/hosting a football watching party. As much as I adore football, I LOVE basketball. Come the spring, you would find me at a Texas Rangers game more often than not. Add in hockey and soccer and my year is complete...lol

I cannot wait for the World Cup this summer. It is going to be fantastic.

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
We are both football and baseball fans. He is a March Madness freak (and I can't stand basketball). Neither of us care much for Hockey.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont like sports ! But cory has to watch his  football,baseball and basketball.

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:01 PM

that way to long - hee hee

Quoting Cindy18:

Sadly I am a Football Widow from August to February :(

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM

i dont like sports either

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I dont like sports ! But cory has to watch his  football,baseball and basketball.

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM

do you do fantasy football ?

Quoting jjamom: We are both football and baseball fans. He is a March Madness freak (and I can't stand basketball). Neither of us care much for Hockey.

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

i did not know this about you Michelle

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

My husband enjoys football and UFC but isn't obsessed with them. He can watch or not, it's not a big deal to him.

Me on the other the other hand. I am a FANATIC. I'll drive 5-7 hours to see my favorite team play. We tailgate. I have football watching parties at my house. When my older boys were in high school, Friday nights were spent at the local stadiums watching them play football, Saturday mornings we would be out on the little league field to see my youngest play football then we would either drive down to College Station for the Aggie game or watch it on TV. Sundays, we are either at Cowboys stadium tailgating and watching or attending/hosting a football watching party. As much as I adore football, I LOVE basketball. Come the spring, you would find me at a Texas Rangers game more often than not. Add in hockey and soccer and my year is complete...lol

I cannot wait for the World Cup this summer. It is going to be fantastic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)