Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning...it's Wednesday!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:49 AM
  • 31 Replies

What are you ladies doing today?  

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:50 AM

This week is going by fast!  Probably a good thing.  

Brady has OT this morning at 9:00 and then school this afternoon.  I have some laundry to catch up on, and I'm still working on all the paperwork for his EDCD waiver eval for next Tuesday.  

Caitlin10081989
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:59 AM

Good Wednesday morning to you. 

charley31
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Happy to be home from the hospital again. Ryan has school and Samuel at a dr appt to recheck his lungs. I have a lot of laundry and cleaning. Glad non in-home therapy today.
raysma07
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Good morning Darby! Going to do my hair little grocery shopping and then pick the kiddo up from school!

Cindy18
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:40 AM

We are in the middle of a winter storm!! Grrrr.....

The dog got out of the yard this morning and we had to chase her down. 

I am on my last day of the 3 day diet. I had to cheat a little and drink a half of a diet Pepsi because I was getting a caffeine headache. 

On a POSITIVE note, I don't have to go into the office. Just to and from a client's house. Don't have to leave until 11:30am. Hopefully the roads will be better then.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:47 AM
My LO is getting his blood work this morning to find out if he has D's genetic deletion. He's part of a sibling study through the institution that studies that deletion. It's going to be done at the pediatrician's. We'll get the results in about a month.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Jacob school.and watch it snow alittle.  Nancy and i will go to rags to riches to try to find me summer clothes.  I go in and see my ob. I cant deal with this depo shot anymore. I came across on computer some women can have a side effect and it makes you bleed everyday of every week.And i have been moody and sad. So i guess just go back on the pill but they make me sick .  And i guess let melissa come over and watch her shows.I dont know im just hurt it the only time we talk and hang out. The rest of the time she has nothing to do with me.

dawncs
by Dawn on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Part of the evaluation for the waiver is that they need to see what services he qualifies for and at what levels. I know it will be hard to hear some of it as a parent. I have had a friend go through an adult Autism waiver, and it is how I know some of it.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

This week is going by fast!  Probably a good thing.  

Brady has OT this morning at 9:00 and then school this afternoon.  I have some laundry to catch up on, and I'm still working on all the paperwork for his EDCD waiver eval for next Tuesday.  

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Therapy day for the trips, but luckily one of them cancelled so I get a tiny break this morning.  Have some e-mailing to do with teacher about some more IEP/3 year eval stuff since it didn't all get squared away at my IEP meeting last night.  Church activities for two tonight.  A little laundry.  Still a busy Wednesday, but a little more coffee break time this morning I am glad to have!!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I'm taking a nap while the kids are in school then Jacob has speech this afternoon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)