Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When do you find the time to be on social media?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM
  • 15 Replies

With all the demands of any mom, let alone a mom with a special needs child, When do you get on social media? When the kids are in school, or napping, or maybe while waiting for your child while they are in therapy? 

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Sometimes before and after work but it depends.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:26 AM
I'm mobile so I pop on and off. I'm on more than I should be I'm sure lol. Right now I have 2 eating breakfast and 1 in timeout 😉
Cindy18
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I do the same thing sometimes. I don't have a smart phone yet so it takes a long time to load on my phone. AND I can't quote anyone, all I can do is reply to a post. 

Quoting arkansasmama08: I'm mobile so I pop on and off. I'm on more than I should be I'm sure lol. Right now I have 2 eating breakfast and 1 in timeout 😉

~~Cindy

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:00 AM

When Jacob is at school and chase just happy playing. And when chase laying down fighting sleep. Its my only way to stay awake.    I want chocolate bunnies ! That was my favorite around easter.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Lol this is my link to sanity. I don't know what is do without it some days lol

Quoting Cindy18:

I do the same thing sometimes. I don't have a smart phone yet so it takes a long time to load on my phone. AND I can't quote anyone, all I can do is reply to a post. 

Quoting arkansasmama08: I'm mobile so I pop on and off. I'm on more than I should be I'm sure lol. Right now I have 2 eating breakfast and 1 in timeout 😉

Mipsy
by Chelle on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:20 AM
When he's asleep or occupied or when I'm at school :)
crazy4chapstick
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Usually on my phone....so my daughter might be watching a show with me, napping, in therapy, maybe running in yard, etc. I'm usually only on a few minutes at a time. She keeps me pretty busy....but I have to take my little breaks.
Cindy18
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:05 PM
My best time is in the early mornings, after I'm already for work. I do use moblie sometimes like now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Whenever my kids let me get 2 seconds free.  It's a lot of hop on, hop off. 

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:27 PM
I usually visit on my phone or iPad, so I easily check in multiple times a day, from wherever I happen to be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)