Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you get people to do their job??

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
I have been asking our co-op director since January if they were going to allow Maggie to make up her lost pt sessions. I called her today and she still says she hasn't looked at the file yet. In 2 months??

on the upside, Maggie is on the st list, but it will be 4-6 weeks until it starts. It just frustrates me that I have to stay on top of these people CONSTANTLY! I was supposed to get an answer to the pt last Friday.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dawncs
by Dawn on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Have you talked to Autism Speaks (http://www.autismspeaks.org/) or TheARC (http://www.thearc.org/). Both could help put you in touch with an advocate to help you with the situation with Maggie.

Cindy18
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this

It is sad but the squeaky wheel gets the oil, so just keep squeaking, momma.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:46 PM
My friend L and I had this convo yesterday.... She had a problem downloading 1 of her kids report cards(only available on line) she had to talk to 8 different people... It wasn't anyone job to help her... Until number 8.. Ugh!!!!
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Keep calling.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Yep.  This is me.  I don't stop bugging people until I get what is rightfully mine...or my son's.  Period.

Quoting Cindy18:

It is sad but the squeaky wheel gets the oil, so just keep squeaking, momma.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:07 PM
If I can, i do it for them. Or I go above their head as far as needed for them to do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)