Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:05 PM
  • 29 Replies

Anything special?  Just the normal stuff?

by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Just the usual therapy, school, and work for us most days.  Tuesday is Brady's eval for the EDCD Waiver/Long term care medicaid, and Friday is Brady's triennal/3 year meeting to start testing.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Spring break!!!  Meeting trips new doctor tomorrow, therapy Wednesday.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:05 PM
A lot 😞. I work tomorrow and get a long lunch to get my ultrasound, work Tuesday, have to take Jeremiah to Children's on Wednesday for a pulmonary checkup, work on Thursday, and helping my uncle pick out paint colors for his new house on Friday. On top of all our regular therapies. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. So much for taking it easy huh lol
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Well Jacob school monday,tuesday,wednesday. Spring break Thursday friday. Missy comes tuesday. Monday call and find out why all 4 of us lost medicaid.  Wait for r manager to get back in town to find out if we get new tile in main bathroom. Today had a flooded bathroom and now tile coming up. And waiting for hallway to dry. And waiting for laundry to get done so i can give boys a bath.

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Pretty much normal stuff. Snow tonight, so school tomorrow is iffy. I'll probably go up to see my MIL a couple times this week, since she's still in the hospital from her OHS.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Jacob gets Botox tomorrow. Then hopefully back to school. Dentist wed I think. Gotta call and make sure it's still then. Lol then ot Friday. Busy week.
letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:20 PM

normal so far

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Pretty normal but D sees the ENT Friday to find out if surgery can help his obstructive sleep apnea or if he'll need to use the CPAP to sleep with. His holster monitor should be delivered this week for his 24 hour testing. Okay, maybe it's not all that normal.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Monday will be fairly busy I've got to do laundry, pick up anything I've forgotten, pack, take R to his therapy then finish any packing.

Tuesday I have to have Lina at the hospital by 8 to get checked in. We'll be there until Friday morning. She is having the video EEG. I am soooo not looking forward to this. I have a list of things to take with us so she has something to do.

Bad part to all of this is that I can't be on my phone or computer while in her room because the cell and wifi signals can interfere with the machines. So no CM or FB or games.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Jacob no school. He is coughing very bad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)