Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Today is the day *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:03 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

Brady's evaluation/screening for the EDCD Waiver/Long term care medicaid is this morning at 9:00.  Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated!  He has OT/PT after that, then school this afternoon and I go to work.  

What are you doing today?

Update - Evaluation/screening went very well, and my son was approved for all services!  He will now qualify for medicaid as secondary insurance which will cover skilled respite care (LPN), equipment, diapers, personal care attendant, Intellectual Disability waiver, EDCD Waiver, Technology Waiver, case worker/manager.  We are very thankful things went so well and our son will get what he deserves!

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Good Luck!! prayingfingers crossed

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Best of luck today! I am sure it'll go we'll, I know you are very prepared. :)
dawncs
by Dawn on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:36 AM

You are in my prayers that Brady gets a wonderful selection of benefits that best helps your family Darby!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Good luck. After I take the kids to school im coming back home to nap.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Good luck getting what you need ! Dont know what is a EDCD waiver ? Jacob school cause no fever. Wait for my ob nurse to call me. Yesterday im back to being dizzy. Good news bc is helping a little. It stopped 3 nights but all day i bleeding. Missy comes.   And back to spring cleaning and we switch boys room last night. It works better letting boys have r room. We now got the smaller room. And try to sale all of my wii stuff. I dont want too cause i enjoyed working out to games. But cory said food prices went up and not getting his pull ups from drug store. It kind of hurt us. But im hurt cause its always my stuff. He gets to keep his system . But i know being a mom thats my job to give up stuff.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Good luck!
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Good luck!!!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Woohoo!!  Crossing finges.  Let us know how it goes!! 

golfqueen123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Best of lucky!! You always seem very prepared, you'll do fine!

cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM

I hope that your apt went well.  I hope that you get the services that Brady needs.  Did they tell you how long it would take for them to make a decision?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN