Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Seasonal Allergies

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Joy
  • 32 Replies

mine are really acting up , do your kids  or you have allergies ?

by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Let's see; A is getting allergy shots, DH has begun with some red itchy eyes so far Lina hasn't shown any signs. I've been lucky she has gone 2 seasons without needing the Zyrtec. Keeping my fingers crossed for this year.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 24, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Yeah we have been bad this year. The air quality isn't helping either.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:14 AM

Oh yes...Brady's are horrible right now!  UGH!  Sinus rinses 2-3x/day, Zyrtec, Nasonex, Bactroban, and more.  I'm so over this!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:15 AM

What is the age requirement to get those?  Brady is only 5.5 but I wonder if he could benefit from allergy shots?  Any advice?

Quoting Linagma03: Let's see; A is getting allergy shots, DH has begun with some red itchy eyes so far Lina hasn't shown any signs. I've been lucky she has gone 2 seasons without needing the Zyrtec. Keeping my fingers crossed for this year.

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:15 AM
My middle child gets bad seasonal allergies. Every year, as soon as they start I look out our back window and sure enough our sugar maples have red buds. We've already seen the buds and the allergies this year, even though we just had snow last week and it's in the forecast again tomorrow.
marcie1455
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:26 AM

YES!  My son, daughter and myself.  We are all on Zyrtec, Nasonex Spray and Zatidor eye drops for itchiness.  I love the spring, but the allergies are relentless.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:25 AM

It hit cory and my boys a few days ago. It has not hit me yet. I think my allergys start is when hey start to do farming stuff. They not doing yet cause back to winter. Cold and today SNOW !   But i went to allergy doc and they say no allergys. I only have allergys to dogs and roaches.

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

fingers crossed

Quoting Linagma03: Let's see; A is getting allergy shots, DH has begun with some red itchy eyes so far Lina hasn't shown any signs. I've been lucky she has gone 2 seasons without needing the Zyrtec. Keeping my fingers crossed for this year.

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM

you still got snow , wow

Quoting N.Carter2001:

It hit cory and my boys a few days ago. It has not hit me yet. I think my allergys start is when hey start to do farming stuff. They not doing yet cause back to winter. Cold and today SNOW !   But i went to allergy doc and they say no allergys. I only have allergys to dogs and roaches.

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM

same here

Quoting marcie1455:

YES!  My son, daughter and myself.  We are all on Zyrtec, Nasonex Spray and Zatidor eye drops for itchiness.  I love the spring, but the allergies are relentless.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)