Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good morning ladies!

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:54 AM
  • 13 Replies

What's going on today?  

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Brady has ABA this morning from 9:00-11:00, and I have a meeting at 10:00 with someone I'm doing accounting work for.  Then Brady has school this afternoon.  Should be an uneventful day!

raysma07
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Not much very tired today and might grab a quick nap while he is in school if I get a chance!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:44 AM
School for Katy. Keeping Jacob home one more day since he hasn't been feeling well. Hoping he's all better come tomorrow and this weekend. Don't want to deal with the crud on our trip.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Jacob school. And clean and pick up. And i want a nap. Oh and watch it snow later. I want spring !

Jenn8604
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:52 AM
I'm taking a nap after Hayden goes to school. The stupid cat woke us up at 5 and he won't go back to bed because his ear is hurting. I will have to call the ENT tomorrow about that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Going on a field trip with the trips school this morning.  Then school meetings in the afternoon as we continue to struggle on agreement on some issues for the kids next year. I'm tired and just want it all to be over (the school meetings, not implying I'm suicidal or anything).  But, I think I'm taking it easy on myself and ordering in pizza tonight, so I don't have to worry about dinner after the long day!!

proudmomalexis
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Wow! And I thought I got up early...5:15am. I'm going w hubby to his doctors appt. then to grocery store to order peace cupcakes for dd to take to school tomorrow. Saturday is her birthday. then to toyrus to buy xbox game and new cd. I assessed my dd presents and I'm falling a little short. Tomorrow Im going to a dinner party hosted by a famous chef.( in our city).busy busy...
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Hopiong Sam goes off to school so I can take 60 minute spin class this AM. Then I need to come home shower and strighten up. sams social skills teacher is coming here today at 3 since Sam refuses to go back there... Hoping to forge a relationship fast in the comfort of our house to get him to go back. After that Im making "hot mess" for dinner (pulled pork over baked sweet potatos) and have a SEPTA meeting at 7. 

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:25 AM
We're going hiking this morning with our homeschool explorers club.
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Cody was supposed to have karate class tonight but he's been sick. He's missed therapy this week as well. So not too much going on. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN