Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Siblings

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Joy
  • 33 Replies

does your sped child have siblings , how do they get along ?

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 27, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Alex has an older brother (13) and sister (16). They both get a long great with him, but no so much with each other nowadays. :/
michele115
by Michele on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Logan is 3 and my boyfriend has a son who is 6. Logan is crazy about him. Most of the time they play reslly well together but sometimes Christisn (the 6 year old) gets too rough with the wrestling. Being boys they wrestle and play fight alot. Logsn will even initiate it by walking up to him and smacking him. My bf watches him on the weekends while I work and sometimes the boys just play together in their room all day.

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Cody has a younger sister. There's a 6 year age difference. So sometimes they get along and sometimes they don't.
Irislady17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Ethan has 2 older sisters who are 3 and 6. They baby him to death, he is one spoiled little man. :)
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:35 PM
So only one older sister. He loves her to death and thinks she hung the moon. Most days she loves spending time with him.
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Nope. He's my one and only and I'm happy with that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MauiStylinMommy
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Elena has 3 older siblings. 10 year old sister, a 9 year old brother, and an 7 year old sister. They all love her to pieces.
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 1:48 PM

me too.... got the one, he is equal to 6... love 'em.

Quoting Jenn8604: Nope. He's my one and only and I'm happy with that.

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Yes.  My oldest (11) is NT, the 5 year old triplets are all SN.  The oldest has found his own little ways to play with each of his younger siblings based on their developmental level.  Two of the 5 year olds play together like best friends, and they are mainly protective of the 3rd triplet and will hand her a toy but don't really play with her as she does not play or communicate to them.  She does love playing with my oldest though, I swear he is her best friend! 

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Yes, he has a little brother who is 3 years younger. They love each other fiercely, though that doesn't stop them from fighting and bickering. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)