Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

I don't like people

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:43 AM
  • 13 Replies

Well, I suppose I don't like some people...not all people.

This has just been the week from hell when it comes to dealing with others.  People have just been out to piss me off this week...I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong.  Probably something...I'm not perfect and I mess up all the time, but good grief!  I'm just over people in general.  

I've realized a lot of things lately...

1 - When people are jealous of something you have, they go out of their way to be bitchy, defensive, and rude to you, and at the same time, almost blaming you for what you have that they don't have. 

2 - Friends aren't always the way they seem.  Some friends are just out to get information from you so they can talk about you to others.  They like to be in the middle of conflicts while "staying neutral" or so they say.  Some people who you think are friends really aren't...they are just acquaintences.  

3 - When it comes to my child, I'm not out to make friends.  I do NOT play games with it comes to my son.  You will do your job, he will get what he is entitled to get, and nothing less.  I won't accept anything less.  

I don't expect perfection from other people, as I'm not perfect myself.  But I expect to be treated as I treat others....with dignity, respect, and to be taken seriously.

Okay...I'm done bitching.  Do you have anything to bitch about?  Feel free to add to my bitchy-ness!  

by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you had a lousy people week. I'm with you on the friend part. Someone I thought was my friend was just trying to get info so she could gossip about me . On top of that she was adding in her own spin so it sounded like I was totally incompetant. 

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:02 AM

I'm so sorry you have had a tough week. 

There is a saying..... You will only be able to count your TRUE friends on one hand. Anymore than that and they probably aren't truly friends. 

raysma07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't think you are being Bitchy at all I feel the same . My son gets what he needs and that is that!

Irislady17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:41 PM
It sounds like you have had a rough week. It can be tough standing up for your child, especially when you disagree on how things are being handled. At least he has you fighting for him!
I'm sorry it had to cost you a "friend" though. I know how hard friends are to come by, especially with a SN child.
jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry you've had a tough week, and I'm sorry some people are just a-holes! Just keep doing what you do for Brady and keep your head held high. True friends will be supportive, not petty, jealous or vindictive. You don't need "friends" like that, you're better off without them.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Sorry you having a bad week dealing with people.     You forgot friends just use people. At least mine.do . I know they not really friends. I think that why i spend alot of time in special needs group. All of these ladies i have never meet care more about me.       So im mad about my medicaid making me wait untill MAY  to have my surgery thing. I could of get this done and over with April 7. I guess they dont care im bleeding and wont stop untill i have surgery. At least my new doc found out why i got problems.  Ya i know im only 32 and  they dont think i need to get my tubes tied. But my doc said it would do harm to me and baby.  So we fine with no more kids.     And talked to my aunt. And she acts like cory a guy so he wont be able to deal with kids. She said she can come take chase and take him back. Chase only spends maybe an hour out of a year with her. Im not doing that to him.        Oh and cory been trying to do taxes and he cant clam me. Cause someone else does. My guess my so called crazy ex mom saying i live with her cause my mind a child.  It would be hell sorry if we try to say something. So its just best to leave that alone. But i feel she always gets something.  Not right . Im happy you did post cause i could vent.   

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I know just how you feel.  The friend I'm referring to is all about gossiping.  It's horrible

Quoting Bluecalm:

I'm sorry you had a lousy people week. I'm with you on the friend part. Someone I thought was my friend was just trying to get info so she could gossip about me . On top of that she was adding in her own spin so it sounded like I was totally incompetant. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Good point!

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm so sorry you have had a tough week. 

There is a saying..... You will only be able to count your TRUE friends on one hand. Anymore than that and they probably aren't truly friends. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2014 at 2:55 PM

It's okay.  I'm just done with people...I don't have the patience for this crap anymore!  LOL!

Quoting Irislady17: It sounds like you have had a rough week. It can be tough standing up for your child, especially when you disagree on how things are being handled. At least he has you fighting for him! I'm sorry it had to cost you a "friend" though. I know how hard friends are to come by, especially with a SN child.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 29, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Hugs mama!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Sorry you having a bad week dealing with people.     You forgot friends just use people. At least mine.do . I know they not really friends. I think that why i spend alot of time in special needs group. All of these ladies i have never meet care more about me.       So im mad about my medicaid making me wait untill MAY  to have my surgery thing. I could of get this done and over with April 7. I guess they dont care im bleeding and wont stop untill i have surgery. At least my new doc found out why i got problems.  Ya i know im only 32 and  they dont think i need to get my tubes tied. But my doc said it would do harm to me and baby.  So we fine with no more kids.     And talked to my aunt. And she acts like cory a guy so he wont be able to deal with kids. She said she can come take chase and take him back. Chase only spends maybe an hour out of a year with her. Im not doing that to him.        Oh and cory been trying to do taxes and he cant clam me. Cause someone else does. My guess my so called crazy ex mom saying i live with her cause my mind a child.  It would be hell sorry if we try to say something. So its just best to leave that alone. But i feel she always gets something.  Not right . Im happy you did post cause i could vent.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)