Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this week ladies?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM
  • 31 Replies

Anything special?  Appointments?  

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM
On our way out of town. Jacob has a dr appt tomorrow then Disneyland tues and wed.
Irislady17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:25 PM
I am bored out of my mind and missing my family. We will be stuck in the hospital this whole weekend, just hanging out until we can get a j tube monday.
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Speech and PT Monday, appointment for my dh Tuesday, and Speech for LO Friday. Whee.

D told me last week he is tired of Speech. I can't say I blame him since he started when he was 2. Tomorrow a student speech therapist is evaluating him for practice. I'm interested to find out what progress he's made.
Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Both my adult kids have physchitrist / prescribing appointments.

My oldest is having a serious manic phase so I'm keeping her home to try to stabilize her this week and really glad she has this doc appt on Tuesday.

My youngest is fine and has a birthday.

Otherwise working and need to do taxes this week.

MamaCeleste0722
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:31 PM
My daughter has OT Monday and then Thursday. I have my mothers of multiples club meeting Tuesday (I have twins), and then off to my Mothers of Multiples convention for the weekend!!! Squeeeeee!!!!
charley31
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Ugh. Well tomorrow Samuel has a drs appt. we will see pulmonary and an ENT to see what is going on with him. Ryan has school, ABA mon and fri, and his appt with developmental ped thurs. I hope that's it. Oh I have work wed and thurs night.
raysma07
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Very busy week Mon. therapy for DS , Tues. feild trip to Empire state building, Weds. feild trip to museum of natural history, Thurs. feild trip to Staten Island zoo, Fri. my first therapy appt!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM

It is going to be a doozie of a week at my house!!  I can not even get my mind around it all!!

Monday - little daughter has new OT/feeding eval as is starting with new therapist.  Then my little boy goes to allergist appointment and then new doctor appointment.  SIL and MIL birthday party at night.

Tuesday - drive other daughter to children's hospital for eye appt, which will be an all day trip.  Piano for my oldest at night and ASD meetings.

Wed - all day therapy, plus church activities for kids at night.

Thursday - Another out of town day to kick off autism testing of my little daughter.  This will be 1st of 3 appts.

Some time in there is also a school meeting, and I'm suppose to make my puzzle piece cookies for the little kids classes for teacher's autism awareness day.  I'm hoping she moves it to week 2 of April as I'm not sure how to fit it in this week! Lol! 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:14 PM

That sounds like fun!!

Quoting mandee1503: On our way out of town. Jacob has a dr appt tomorrow then Disneyland tues and wed.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Jacob school all week. Tuesday have Chase IEP meeting. I already talked to missy. So she only going to come 1 day out of a month. Chase is doing very well with talking. He will even talk to our kittens. Missy try to drink his milk. He said missy get your own drink. And moved his cup away. She try again. And he said dont even think about it. Soo CUTE !    And i been not doing ok. I been having some sharp pains. And bleeding worse. So call my doc tomorrow. Im just not sure what my doc can do. We both know i need surgery. I dont know maybe she can push medicaid to let me do surgery sooner.I can only HOPE that will happen. Chase knew i was hurting and ran and got daddy.I dont ever lay on foor crying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)