Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anything fun ladies?

Today is my birthday and my inlaws are here visiting.  We're taking Brady to an indoor trampoline place for fun and then my husband and I are going out to dinner and then staying the night at a hotel:)  Tomorrow I have a day at the spa!!!

by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday!!!  Sounds like an awesome weekend for you!!!!

Thankfully I am doing NOTHING!!!!  Ok, laundry, cleaning, chores.  But doesn't that happen everyday, lol!  This week was so busy with extra appts and therapy, and the coming one is pretty filled too that I scheduled nothing for this weekend.  Oh, except I may bake my son's puzzle piece cookies for his class.  Teacher was out ill this week so we held off on doing our 'autism awareness day.'  So I have to work on getting them baked and ready.  Otherwise just playing with kids and lining up things for the coming week of appointments. 

jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday! Wow, that sounds like an awesome weekend!

Today I am taking Alex to see Beauty and the Beast (his sisters HS is performing it and she is doing sound and some set work).

Tomorrow Sunday school for Alex and me, and DH leaves on a business trip, not sure what else.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Happy birthday and that sounds like a lot of fun.  Going to do garage sale and nancy and i will take turns. So that way i can clean and let boys play outside.    I got my aunt coming down sometime this week. She bringing down toys for boys birthday early. And then she can take stuff back to my uncle so he can fix boys tv and jacobs bike. Last year could not get together right so it dont work. It dont move when jacob turns the wheel. And cory will be on computer job hunting like crazy. We been having a hard time and we just dont want to move to another state to move in with his mom We did in past and it was not home. And his mom did not help with Jacob at all. So hope for best he can find a job. Also found out we may keep having problems each month with medicaid. They keep kicking cory off and because of this Chase also will loss medicaid.

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Happy Birthday!!

We dont have much plans,  T-Ball game and then probably getting off my butt and getting this house clean.  Also need to go shopping for Artificial color/flavor free foods for Alyssa.  She was just diagnosed with ADHD and we've been red dye free for a week.  She got skittles from school yesterday and all hell broke loose at home.  

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Today the kids are going to their grandparents' house, dh and I are getting our taxes finished and lots of cleaning done. Tomorrow we have church and are picking up a new set of bunk beds and hopefully a dresser. Monday we clean and rearrange, and get ready for mikayla to come on Tuesday. Busy weekend
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Happy birthday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:07 PM

blowing candlesSounds like a great time! Enjoy. 

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Darby, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Getting things ready for the kids to go back to school on Monday after their Spring Break. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Katy went and spent some time with some friends from church. Now we are at lunch then going to target. Tomorrow probably church. We are boring this weekend. Enjoying being home and not going. This whole month is pretty slow.
mileya11
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Happy birthday hotel & spa good for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)