Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What will your kid just not eat ?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Joy
  • 30 Replies

by on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Maggie and Jeremiah really dont have anything. Zack won't eat mushrooms, onions, or bell peppers.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Chase cant eat onions. He gets sick like daddy. And Jacob wont eat any thing GREEN .

yo_ho
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:34 AM

None of my kids will touch salad. I have a one forkfull rule though at souplantation that they have to do. Various veggies they are OK with. But my oldest can't handle slimy textures- puddings, jellos, etc. He is my only one.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Lina is the kid everyone wishes their kid would be when food is involved. If it doesn't bite her she'll eat it. DH jokes that if it did bite her she'd just bite it back.

She isn't really into candy and other sweets .
buckeyefever
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:06 AM

bananas and that is about it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Brady will only eat yogurt, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and bananas...everything else is a big no!

letstalk747
by Joy on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM

you got that right

Quoting Linagma03: Lina is the kid everyone wishes their kid would be when food is involved. If it doesn't bite her she'll eat it. DH jokes that if it did bite her she'd just bite it back. She isn't really into candy and other sweets .

letstalk747
by Joy on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:10 AM

salad , veggies , most meats

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:59 PM
DD doesn't care for onions. She doesn't eat pork or beef. DS#1 doesn't like mayo or any condiments. DS#2 doesn't like tomatoes, or anything green. He is my pickiest eater.
jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:40 PM
It would be much easier to list what Alex will eat. He eats NOTHING with texture, so it's all pudding, yogurt, baby food and Pediasure.

My DD eats no meat. She has now been a vegetarian for almost a year. My other DS would eat NO veggies if I let him. Both of my oldest hate Brussel sprouts (which DH and I love).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)