Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:10 AM
  • 20 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad it's Spring Break and Brady doesn't have school.  That's for sure!  He has OT this morning at 9:00 and that's it for the day.  I have some work to do this afternoon along with some laundry.  That's about it.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:44 AM
Dd has an early out since it's wed. Trying to stay cool. We are hitting the 90's this week.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 9, 2014 at 5:51 AM

Oh my!

Quoting mandee1503: Dd has an early out since it's wed. Trying to stay cool. We are hitting the 90's this week.

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Dropped DS#2 off at school, work 8-? Then home. Probably gonna do laundry. That's really it. 

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:48 AM

cleaning some more and maybe squeeze a nap in?not really sure what we are going to do.

jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 9, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Getting my hair cut today. My hairdresser wasn in yesterday, so I made an appt for this am. Maybe shopping a little for the kids for Easter and cleaning up the house a bit.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Therapy day and church activities tonight. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Oh my goodness.  We're still trying to hit 50, and that would be warm here!! 

Quoting mandee1503: Dd has an early out since it's wed. Trying to stay cool. We are hitting the 90's this week.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Jacob school. Then finish picking up before my aunt shows up around lunch time. When my aunt comes she will bring in bags of clothes, toys,And extra food.  And the way she is she has to pull out everything. I cant put away and she already pulling everything out. And it normal i will have over 10 bags of stuff and boxes. She even bringing me stuff to put in garage sale. Her idea. And by the time i have a big mess. Jacob will be home. wednesday is always early out. Then she takes pictures of everything and everyone. After she leaves call nancy to help me find my place. And she knows my aunt will even bring stuff for her.

jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Wow, send us a little of that heat! We're trying to break 60!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN