Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Fundraising

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

Does anyone know how to set a fundraising page on facebook or elsewhere for that matter. We are considering doing that for our little girl, she has a rare condition, and needs some specialized equipment that is getting quite expensive. I just joined this group, so I don't know how you guys are. But please, don't bash. okay?

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:41 AM
We don't bash in here, no worries. I'm sorry about your little girl. I don't really know any fundraisers. I saw a commercial the other day for a company that makes t-shirts you can sell in person or online for a cause. What's her condition?
mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Gofundme dot com
Cindy18
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM

I'm sorry I don't. But I do know there is something out there. Someone did it for a family that lost the husband/father in my city.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:42 PM
We loved using youcaring.com
letstalk747
by Joy on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:15 PM

i dont

babygirljd
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:51 PM

She has tuberous sclerosis with cardiac, brain,kidney, and skin involvement. She has a pacemaker due WPW, so we are trying to raise money for a protector for where her pacer is. She wants to play little league, and that is the only restriction. However, they are 150.00 a piece. I don't know how to go about setting up the page.  My husband said it should be easy though?

Quoting arkansasmama08: We don't bash in here, no worries. I'm sorry about your little girl. I don't really know any fundraisers. I saw a commercial the other day for a company that makes t-shirts you can sell in person or online for a cause. What's her condition?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:22 PM

These ladies have good ideas.  Welcome and good luck!

Gofundme.org and CaringBridge.com are good ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN