Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

appointment tomorrow...

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 11:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
I think we've decided to do the testing this time. I never have before, but I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right. If it comes back positive, we will refuse the amniocentesis, because of the risks. But I feel like it would give us time to get things lined up, just in case the test is accurate.

I'm really nervous and I bet my Dr will be completely shocked. I just really feel like we should do it this time.

ok...thats all. Please be praying everything is good.
by on May. 1, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Linagma03
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 12:55 AM
I am praying for you. Big Hugs!!
mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 2, 2014 at 1:25 AM
*hugs*
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Good luck at your appointment!!

jjamom
by Michele on May. 2, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Hope the appt goes well.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 5:14 PM

How did it go?? 

jjamom
by Michele on May. 2, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Yeah, how do it go?

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

How did it go?? 

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:41 PM
It went well. My blood pressure is a little low, which is why I'm.light headed. But, unless it drops mores, she's not wanting to do anything about it really. She told me to add an iron pill and see if that helps. I also got the ok to get dental work done. I have a few broken teeth, but they usually don't bother me. The last week they've really been hurting bad.

we did do the blood test. She said we'll get the results back in a week or so. We already said we wouldn't do an amnio if something came up, because of the risks and she agreed.

but, everything looks good from this side. Baby is growing and we caught a heartbeat right away. Dr is guessing a girl 😊. We hope she's right

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

How did it go?? 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Good report!  Yay, girl!  Hope test comes back well!  I also heard you can drink more water or fluids to raise pressure a bit if you get too dizzy.

Quoting arkansasmama08: It went well. My blood pressure is a little low, which is why I'm.light headed. But, unless it drops mores, she's not wanting to do anything about it really. She told me to add an iron pill and see if that helps. I also got the ok to get dental work done. I have a few broken teeth, but they usually don't bother me. The last week they've really been hurting bad. we did do the blood test. She said we'll get the results back in a week or so. We already said we wouldn't do an amnio if something came up, because of the risks and she agreed. but, everything looks good from this side. Baby is growing and we caught a heartbeat right away. Dr is guessing a girl 😊. We hope she's right
Quoting Momof4AEMW:

How did it go?? 

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2014 at 10:33 PM
See above 😊

Quoting jjamom: Yeah, how do it go?

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

How did it go?? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN