I think we've decided to do the testing this time. I never have before, but I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right. If it comes back positive, we will refuse the amniocentesis, because of the risks. But I feel like it would give us time to get things lined up, just in case the test is accurate.
I'm really nervous and I bet my Dr will be completely shocked. I just really feel like we should do it this time.
ok...thats all. Please be praying everything is good.
on May. 1, 2014 at 11:43 PM