Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this weekend?

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM
  • 14 Replies

Anything fun?  Our CF Walk is today:)  Then we're having a BBQ afterwards.  Nothing planned for tomorrow...just a family day.

by on May. 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Nothing to exciting. I'm OFF! I'm going with my SO to an appointment then to lunch. Tomorrow will just be an easy day of getting ready to the upcoming week.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Swimming. It's another hot one.
letstalk747
by Joy on May. 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

shampooing my carpet

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Let boys play outside and trying to keep up with getting the place picked up and clean. Corys mom is coming tomorrow.Got the boys and i all haircuts.  Chase was not happy but he did not cry. Jacob cryed and try to push girl away. But she was very nice. She says her sister has a son with autism. And she is the only 1 that can cut it. And she cut my hair short.  Trying not to think about my surgery monday. But that not really working.  

jjamom
by Michele on May. 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope you all have a great walk and BBQ!
jjamom
by Michele on May. 3, 2014 at 5:35 PM
We had a community yard sale this morning. Tomorrow we'll go to Church and then take DH to the airport. Hopefully play outside since it's supposed to be nice.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 3, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Glad you're off!!!

Quoting Cindy18:

Nothing to exciting. I'm OFF! I'm going with my SO to an appointment then to lunch. Tomorrow will just be an easy day of getting ready to the upcoming week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 3, 2014 at 8:15 PM

How did your yard sale go?

Quoting jjamom: We had a community yard sale this morning. Tomorrow we'll go to Church and then take DH to the airport. Hopefully play outside since it's supposed to be nice.

jjamom
by Michele on May. 3, 2014 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
It went really well. We had never done one before and truthfully neither of us has ever even been to one, so we were a little clueless. But we made about $200 in 4 hours, so I think that was pretty good!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

How did your yard sale go?

Quoting jjamom: We had a community yard sale this morning. Tomorrow we'll go to Church and then take DH to the airport. Hopefully play outside since it's supposed to be nice.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 3, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Hugs mama...relax tomorrow.  Monday is a busy day for you.  We're here for you!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Let boys play outside and trying to keep up with getting the place picked up and clean. Corys mom is coming tomorrow.Got the boys and i all haircuts.  Chase was not happy but he did not cry. Jacob cryed and try to push girl away. But she was very nice. She says her sister has a son with autism. And she is the only 1 that can cut it. And she cut my hair short.  Trying not to think about my surgery monday. But that not really working.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN