Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this week?

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

What do you have going on this week?

by on May. 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:24 PM

A light normal week I think. I haven't looked at the planner yet. A has allergy shots on Tuesday, R has group therapy on Thursday. I still haven't gotten groceries. So I guess I better pick a day for that. urrrggg!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hoping to get some stuff finalized this week with Brady's new care and services.  He was approved for Long term care Medicaid, EDCD Waiver, and EPSDT Program.  We are thrilled and very excited about all that Brady will get!

Monday - Speech & School for Brady; I have a doctor's appt at 1:00 and then going by his new school to pick up the adaptive stroller that they are giving us for Brady...so blessed and excited about that!

Tuesday - ABA, OT, & PT in the morning & school in the afternoon for Brady; possibly meeting with our case coordinator from Public Partnerships to set up Brady's consumer directed personal aide services...she's coming either Tuesday morning or Thursday...not sure which one, but I should know more on Monday.

Wednesday - OT & School for Brady

Thursday - ABA & School for Brady; IEP meeting at 1:00

Friday - ABA & School for Brady

Saturday - birthday party for our neighbor's daughter who is turning 4, and block party at 4:00

Sunday - Mother's Day...probably going out to lunch

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 4, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I don't even "plan" to go to the grocery store during the week...it seems to happen every other day!  LOL!

Quoting Linagma03:

A light normal week I think. I haven't looked at the planner yet. A has allergy shots on Tuesday, R has group therapy on Thursday. I still haven't gotten groceries. So I guess I better pick a day for that. urrrggg!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I should start interviewing nurses for Brady's private nursing later this week as well.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I wind up going like that too. Once I get groceries it drops to every couple of days or if I'm lucky just once a week. I just don't have that kind of luck! haha

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I don't even "plan" to go to the grocery store during the week...it seems to happen every other day!  LOL!

Quoting Linagma03:

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Jacob school all week.  Monday i will put Jacob on bus and get ready to go to hospital. Need to check in at 10 45. My surgery at 12.  And few hours later get to come home. Grandma goes home tuesday.  And i will just rest.  And chase telling grandma to go home already.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Monday - driving to Children's hospital for daughter's eye exam, will take most of the day.  track at night for oldest.  home therapy.

Tuesday - up at 4AM to go to autism conference about 2 hours away.  Oldest has piano, track, football sign up, and band meeting at night.  Not sure how going to fit all those in???

Wednesday - all day therapies, church activities at night.

Thursday - grocery shopping, chores, etc of catch up from being busy all week.  Mother's Day shopping.  Track at night. Home therapy.

I forget what the rest of the week is like.  I have to survive all that first, lol!

MamaCeleste0722
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Monday, my daughter has OT

Tuesday, Mothers of Multiples Mother's Day Dinner

Wednesday, one of my twins is going to try a martial arts class

Thursday, OT for my daughter

Friday, bowling trip with my life skills class!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 1:09 AM
I finally looked at my planner last night and discovered that R has therapy on Thursday and A has a dentist appt at 9 on Friday. A doesn't have allergy shots this week it's next week. Still have to get groceries :)
Cindy18
by on May. 7, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Nothing really happening here. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)