Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Monday Monday Monday

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:24 AM
  • 22 Replies
Its Monday again! Why do they always seem to come so quick?

Jeremiah has his 4 year checkup this morning, so he's skipping school today. I'm going to ask about his growth chart since it seems like he doesn't gain steady weight still. He bounces around between 36-40 lbs but doesn't stay steady.

other than that, we have ot and pt for Maggie and that's about it! Pretty quiet day relatively speaking.

any plans today?
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kageegirl
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Today I have 2 loads of laundry to get done, dishes and general clean up. The grass needs cut and I promised my 3 year old son we'd go on a bike ride to the park. My 8 year old son has karate today after dinner as well.

Tomorrow is even busier. My 7 year old son has a doctor appointment to have his ears checked again. I have to take him to pick up his glasses as well. Then feed him lunch and drive him back to school. Get my other eeranda done around town and make it back in time to clean, get boys off bus and start dinner.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM

I need to get Jacob ready for school. Then call dentist for cory. Looks like he broke 2 teeth from eating pizza last night.The 1 tooth is already fake. And then i got to keep telling myself i cant have anything to drink or eat. Cause im having surgery. Doc said i will be in pain after.. So when i get home i just hope i can go to sleep. R friend nancy helping corys mom with boys.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Today is surgery day? Good luck mama. Check in with us when you are up to it.

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I need to get Jacob ready for school. Then call dentist for cory. Looks like he broke 2 teeth from eating pizza last night.The 1 tooth is already fake. And then i got to keep telling myself i cant have anything to drink or eat. Cause im having surgery. Doc said i will be in pain after.. So when i get home i just hope i can go to sleep. R friend nancy helping corys mom with boys.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Yes today i have surgery at 12. Then i just found out 1 of my cousin had same thing done. But it not help her at all.  Really im already scared . I dont want to hear it may not help. I know it a risk. I just dont want to hear it.

Quoting arkansasmama08: Today is surgery day? Good luck mama. Check in with us when you are up to it.
Quoting N.Carter2001:

jjamom
by Michele on May. 5, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Hugs and prayers that the surgery helps and goes well. Keep us updated.

Quoting N.Carter2001:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Good luck with everything today!

Brady has Speech this morning at 10:00 and then I have a few errands to run...bank and Target.  Brady has school at 12:30, then I'm heading to a doctor's appointment at 1:00 and then picking up Brady's new adaptive stroller at 2:00.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Good luck with everything mama!

Quoting Kageegirl: Today I have 2 loads of laundry to get done, dishes and general clean up. The grass needs cut and I promised my 3 year old son we'd go on a bike ride to the park. My 8 year old son has karate today after dinner as well. Tomorrow is even busier. My 7 year old son has a doctor appointment to have his ears checked again. I have to take him to pick up his glasses as well. Then feed him lunch and drive him back to school. Get my other eeranda done around town and make it back in time to clean, get boys off bus and start dinner.

jjamom
by Michele on May. 5, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Picking DD up early because she has an AP test this am and can leave afterwards. Waiting for a grill to delivered sometime between 12 and 5 (hate long windows like that)!

This evening I am taking oldest DS to the County Council meeting because he and his school math team are being honored for their accomplishments this school year. I am so proud of them all for their success and even more for their dedication and commitment. They go to school over an hour early everyday to practice.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Hugs mama...keep us posted today!  Good luck!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow...that is awesome!  

Wow..Quoting jjamom: Picking DD up early because she has an AP test this am and can leave afterwards. Waiting for a grill to delivered sometime between 12 and 5 (hate long windows like that)! This evening I am taking oldest DS to the County Council meeting because he and his school math team are being honored for their accomplishments this school year. I am so proud of them all for their success and even more for their dedication and commitment. They go to school over an hour early everyday to practice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)