Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this week?

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 8:48 PM
  • 42 Replies

Anything special or just the normal stuff?

by on May. 11, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 11, 2014 at 8:49 PM

Just the usual therapies and school this week.  Brady's OT and PT are out of town this week, so no therapy Tuesday/Wednesday...it will be a nice break:)  Otherwise just a typical week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 11, 2014 at 8:50 PM

Although we should be doing some interviews this week for his new private nurse.  One should be coming tomorrow afternoon.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 11, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Brandon is hurt so I have an extra kid. He's going to the dr tomorrow. Pt and ot Friday. We are doing a 5k Saturday for a little friend who has eoe.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 11, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Oh no!  Hope he's better soon!

Quoting mandee1503: Brandon is hurt so I have an extra kid. He's going to the dr tomorrow. Pt and ot Friday. We are doing a 5k Saturday for a little friend who has eoe.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 11, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Thanks. His mother brought over some drugs so he's super loopy right now. Guess being a drug addict has some advantages.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh no!  Hope he's better soon!

Quoting mandee1503: Brandon is hurt so I have an extra kid. He's going to the dr tomorrow. Pt and ot Friday. We are doing a 5k Saturday for a little friend who has eoe.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:34 PM

My computer acting up. So i will try to do this again. Storms missed us. We may get stuff later but not tornados. Nancy watch boys and cory and i went out just to see r town full of storm chasers. It was kind of cool but make us kind of worried. But i know other towns got hit with bad rain and strong winds. Im not sure if any tornadoes.           Jacob last day of school is Thursday ! I feel bad i cant even  take him out to bus .Cause as soon as i wake up im in soo much pain i need to take meds.    Monday i see my doc that did surgery. I guess it a check up.   So nothing much just try to clean and sleep.

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Chores, therapy, more school meetings, oldest's track and choir concerts in evening.  Hopefully a nap! 

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Yikes!  how did he get hurt?

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 11, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Just the usual.

Well, my daughter starts training/practicing with the marching band she joined for high school. It's basically initiation week.

Linagma03
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Monday Lina is going to see the Doctor. I am worried that her ears have a wax build up, and I want to discuss some other things with him. This is the Tuesday that A has her allergy shots. Thursday R has his therapy. Friday Lina has her track meet. Nothing major.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)