Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Are You Doing ?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM
  • 12 Replies

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmomalexis
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:33 PM
I am doing okay.just overwhelmed.I need new dining room and living room furniture.I cant find anything I like that I can afford.My dd has to be hospitalized in August for two weeks.she has a sport summer camp plus other activities this summer.overwhelmed explains it all.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Not great.  Having one if those "I'm done" weeks.

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:39 PM
I'm tired and trying to stay awake. I can't seem to motivate to get anything done. I was up at 2:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep 😞
jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:40 PM
I was doing great, but today I am just irritated. Two major traffic jams (one from construction, one from an accident) ate up more time today than I had and then two separate therapists sort of grated on my nerves. Oh and my DD is being her usual 16 y/o knows everything self! Blah. Hoping I can return to a better mood by tomorrow because it's my Bday.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Well today im in a bad mood. I wanted to go out and get me summer clothes. I messed up thinking it would be fun to have Melissa go with me. I know she not a good friend but i put up with it.  I text her about what i want to do. She always ask me WHY ?   So i guess im not fun cause i wont pay for her stuff. And i know she wanted to see this movie that coming out. I ask her what night we going and she now not talking to me.  She was mad last month no 1 would go to a movie with her. The 1 night she ask me. I could not because cory was in pain from dentist pulling out a few wisdome teeth. He was not in mood for kids on his own. My feeling just hurt. I try to get us to go out to do stuff. And she always ask me WHY ?

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Happy early Birthday!!!  I hope tomorrow is a better one!!

Quoting jjamom: I was doing great, but today I am just irritated. Two major traffic jams (one from construction, one from an accident) ate up more time today than I had and then two separate therapists sort of grated on my nerves. Oh and my DD is being her usual 16 y/o knows everything self! Blah. Hoping I can return to a better mood by tomorrow because it's my Bday.

jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Thanks! I sure hope so. :)

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Happy early Birthday!!!  I hope tomorrow is a better one!!

Quoting jjamom: I was doing great, but today I am just irritated. Two major traffic jams (one from construction, one from an accident) ate up more time today than I had and then two separate therapists sort of grated on my nerves. Oh and my DD is being her usual 16 y/o knows everything self! Blah. Hoping I can return to a better mood by tomorrow because it's my Bday.

Love2foster2009
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:38 PM
Not a great day to ask lol. I'm just hoping for no more surprises and that things will only get better.
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:30 AM

i have had a cry day today , thoughts i cant stop- upsetting about family , i think i got it all out though

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 3, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Hugs!!!

Quoting letstalk747:

i have had a cry day today , thoughts i cant stop- upsetting about family , i think i got it all out though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)