Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on today ladies?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:55 AM
  • 16 Replies

It's Tuesday...what's going on today?

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:03 AM
2 moms liked this

Brady has ABA this morning from 8:30-10:30, then OT/PT from 11:00-12:00.  I'm taking him to school around 12:30 and then picking him up around 2:30.  Taking him home (with his nurse) and then heading to a meeting at his new school at 3:00.  I'm also meeting a friend for coffee/lunch at 1:00.  Mega busy day!!!

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Nothing much today. Work 9- 4:30. then home to make dinner. 

That's about it.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Kids to school, lots of running errands, and stock up on supplies for being home over summer, school meeting, home therapy, track for oldest tonight.

jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Taking Alex to feeding therapy this evening. Although I have a lot that I need to do, I think I am going to the nursery and buying flowers and spending the day gardening. :)
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:26 AM
The boys see the pulmonologist this afternoon and I get the full results of LO's sleep study.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Just staying inside its too hot already. Later they saying bad storms. So could end up out in hallway with everyone cause tornado  risk,strong wind,large hail.          And order Jacob this android i think its called ?  I know Jacob will love and the price is $20 for it. And another $20 to buy games each month.  Its to help kids with autism.      And i hope it works bacause Jacobs speech device we still dont have it. Its still broke.

letstalk747
by Joy on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:46 PM

nada

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Normal days are good:)

Quoting Cindy18:

Nothing much today. Work 9- 4:30. then home to make dinner. 

That's about it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Hope you were able to order that for Jacob!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Just staying inside its too hot already. Later they saying bad storms. So could end up out in hallway with everyone cause tornado  risk,strong wind,large hail.          And order Jacob this android i think its called ?  I know Jacob will love and the price is $20 for it. And another $20 to buy games each month.  Its to help kids with autism.      And i hope it works bacause Jacobs speech device we still dont have it. Its still broke.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:09 AM

How did it go?

Quoting Bluecalm: The boys see the pulmonologist this afternoon and I get the full results of LO's sleep study.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN