Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Fav Toy

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Joy
  • 5 Replies

is what for your kids

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angelachristine
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

This bear. Christine named him bear-bear he makes womb sounds and she loves to listen to them. She was in the hospital earlier last month and she had him with her the whole time. She tried to turn him on last night and he was broke. She is heartbroken. 

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Awww, so sweet.

Zack is almost 8 and has a couple stuffed animals he still sleeps with; a curious George, tigger, and his purple dinosaur stuffy.

Maggie carts around a stuffed horse she named Pony. And Jeremiah changes his every day, but he's got a handful of toys that he always has at least one of
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Different toy each day:)

michele115
by Michele on Jun. 5, 2014 at 7:48 AM
His favorite thing is balloons. If I get a mylar from the dollar store he will play we it it all day. He likes his trucks. He likes this ninja turtle that makes noise when you smack him. Mostly he likes to carry around a book or shoes. Not sure why but he loves to play with shoes.
jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM
He has a few:

a hand me down cabbage patch baby doll of his sisters. He calls her baby.

A snuggle bug ride in car (no power, think Flintstones) that was also a hand me down of his sisters.

Silly six pins bowling set

A stuffed Woody doll from Toy Story, which mostly he just likes to wing across the living room!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)