Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Fairs

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Joy
  • 13 Replies

our towns is in august ,

do you go to your areas when its there

they are so expensive anymore

by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NYnewmom81214
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:12 AM

No because the fair is here the week before and the week of my due date and i haven't gone to it the last few years anyways. It just seems to not be an interest of ours ...we rather go to a park or something like that

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM

God no!!! Sam hates them. I miss them and hubby does too.. But sam just cant handle them, so we avoid them like the plague. 

jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM

We haven't been in years.  Unfortunately, ours always falls in September and something is always going on since school is back in session.  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 9, 2014 at 5:53 PM

We haven't been to one in a long time!!!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 6:42 PM

We have went the past few years. We try to walk around but it gets hard cause cory and Jacob in wheelchairs and it mostly grass or mud. But my boys take after me. We love most of the animals

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jun. 9, 2014 at 7:30 PM
We try to go every year. It's usually in July but this years is this week. It's going to be a little bit cooler so that's nice. We are going Friday and I haven't decided if Jacob is going with us or not.
Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:30 PM

We try to go but it's so expensive :( and the walking is extremely tough on my dh and son. 

Linagma03
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:37 PM

They are super expensive. I took Lina to the Spring Fair and just for the two of us I spent about 150. Our State Fair is held here near us and is in September that one you practically have to take a loan out if you plan on taking the family. I don't know if we will go or not. We haven't gone in several years because of the cost and the crowds. 

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Jun. 9, 2014 at 9:50 PM

we have taken the kids a few times, not sure if we will go this year.  the state fair is in our city and thats the one we usually go to.  Its just to freaking hot, lol.

Cindy18
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2014 at 8:13 PM

All the little cities seem to have some kind of fair/carnival.

Lincoln Park Days is always the last week of August. In 21 years, I have only been once.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)