Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM
  • 24 Replies

It's early on Sunday morning, but I'm already trying to get my head in the game for this week...a lot going on!  What about you?

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Monday - Meeting with one of Brady's caseworkers at 2:00; several phone calls to make

Tuesday - Brady has ABA from 8:30-10:30 and OT/PT from 11:00-12:00; possible 2nd interview/meeting

Wednesday - Brady has OT from 9:00-10:00 & trip to hospital to pick up 4 of Brady's medications; possible 2nd interview/meeting

Thursday - Brady has ABA from 8:30-10:30 and I have a doctor's appointment at 9:45

Friday - Brady has ABA from 8:30-10:30

Saturday - Picking up RV from getting serviced as we leave for camping trip on Tuesday (24th)

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:16 AM
We have vbs this week. That's it.
MrsBoats08
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Monday: calling Genetics, Pulmonology, and Hematology for Mike man

Tuesday: PTSD support group in the morning, physical therapy for me in the afternoon

Thursday: Physical therapy for me again :)

Wed and Fri we'll go to the river (weather and humidity permitting)
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Today-I hope a much needed nap. Or im going to be in corys fathers dad cookies. Boys help me make. The  news kept saying we would get hit with very strong winds  up to 100 and large hail. I just put boys in r hallway. Jacob stayed sleep. Chase finally woke up when all of corys radios going off cause storm was finally hitting. But we got rain and wind but not that bad. Finally got to go to sleep after 2am. But boys up early.

Tuesday missy comes.

Wednesday casey comes to also do speech with chase.And ask her about Jacobs speech device. She is the 1 to fix it or she sends it in to get fixed.

And sometime wait and see if we get an email or phone call about Jacobs android we order. We have heard nothing. Cory mad if it a scam but we felt it was real. I need something to help him.

And just really clean. Cause my 1 cousin and his 2 kids and dad go next week going to visit my aunt in omaha. I would think if his mom coming with that they would come visit us. They have never meet cory or boys in person. But sometimes they go on vacation and his mom stays home. I wish his sister was coming to visit. We have not seen each other for years.

Momof4AEMW
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:27 PM

One daughter has VBS 9-noon Mon-Fri, oldest has football Mon/Tues AM.  Littles have therapy Monday and Wednesday.  Wednesday and Thursday teacher is going to be at ABA training a couple hours away, so I have skype call sometime with them each day to do ABA planning for program starting here in July.  Need to go down town to courthouse to get handicap plates I haven't gotten around to before the other expires.  And need to go turn in therapy equipment receipts to the grant agency.  If it were up to me, we'd all stay home from everything and take naps, lol!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I have to drop off paperwork at home healthcare office tomorrow plus call the city to see about getting a "Children at Play" sign put in on our street.  

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Monday - Meeting with one of Brady's caseworkers at 2:00; several phone calls to make

Tuesday - Brady has ABA from 8:30-10:30 and OT/PT from 11:00-12:00; possible 2nd interview/meeting

Wednesday - Brady has OT from 9:00-10:00 & trip to hospital to pick up 4 of Brady's medications; possible 2nd interview/meeting

Thursday - Brady has ABA from 8:30-10:30 and I have a doctor's appointment at 9:45

Friday - Brady has ABA from 8:30-10:30

Saturday - Picking up RV from getting serviced as we leave for camping trip on Tuesday (24th)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:02 PM

LOL!  You crack me up!  I have a handicap placard for Brady, but not the tags....how do you get the permanent plates?  Just curious.

I want Brady to get to attend VBS but all the ones around here are either in the evening from 6-8 OR they require the children be potty trained.  Even though Brady has a nurse with him, I can't get anyone to give me a straight answer on if he can come or not.  They just keep needing to ask someone else.  Goodness!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

One daughter has VBS 9-noon Mon-Fri, oldest has football Mon/Tues AM.  Littles have therapy Monday and Wednesday.  Wednesday and Thursday teacher is going to be at ABA training a couple hours away, so I have skype call sometime with them each day to do ABA planning for program starting here in July.  Need to go down town to courthouse to get handicap plates I haven't gotten around to before the other expires.  And need to go turn in therapy equipment receipts to the grant agency.  If it were up to me, we'd all stay home from everything and take naps, lol!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish Brady could go!

Quoting mandee1503: We have vbs this week. That's it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:05 PM

You have a busy week mama...hugs!

Quoting MrsBoats08: Monday: calling Genetics, Pulmonology, and Hematology for Mike man Tuesday: PTSD support group in the morning, physical therapy for me in the afternoon Thursday: Physical therapy for me again :) Wed and Fri we'll go to the river (weather and humidity permitting)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 15, 2014 at 1:06 PM

You are always super busy mama!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Today-I hope a much needed nap. Or im going to be in corys fathers dad cookies. Boys help me make. The  news kept saying we would get hit with very strong winds  up to 100 and large hail. I just put boys in r hallway. Jacob stayed sleep. Chase finally woke up when all of corys radios going off cause storm was finally hitting. But we got rain and wind but not that bad. Finally got to go to sleep after 2am. But boys up early.

Tuesday missy comes.

Wednesday casey comes to also do speech with chase.And ask her about Jacobs speech device. She is the 1 to fix it or she sends it in to get fixed.

And sometime wait and see if we get an email or phone call about Jacobs android we order. We have heard nothing. Cory mad if it a scam but we felt it was real. I need something to help him.

And just really clean. Cause my 1 cousin and his 2 kids and dad go next week going to visit my aunt in omaha. I would think if his mom coming with that they would come visit us. They have never meet cory or boys in person. But sometimes they go on vacation and his mom stays home. I wish his sister was coming to visit. We have not seen each other for years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)