Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2014 at 12:58 PM
  • 34 Replies

Anything fun?  Normal stuff?  Appointments?  

by on Jun. 22, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 22, 2014 at 1:00 PM

We are leaving for our camping trip on Tuesday...we are SO excited!!!!  We need some family time away from everything.  We are going up to the Blue Ridge Parkway to a campground in the mountains.  We will be gone until Sunday.  I have to finished packing tomorrow and get some last minute things from the store.  

SwtMom2
by Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 1:14 PM
DS has a CT scan tomorrow. We have a play date for swimming. DS has allergy shots. I think that's all that's planned this week.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 22, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Good luck mama!  What's the CT scan for?  My son has a CT scan in September for his lungs.  He has CF.

Quoting SwtMom2: DS has a CT scan tomorrow. We have a play date for swimming. DS has allergy shots. I think that's all that's planned this week.

SwtMom2
by Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 1:27 PM
His sinuses. They are hoping they show an improvement. He has really bad sinusitis and they are hoping to avoid surgery.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Good luck mama!  What's the CT scan for?  My son has a CT scan in September for his lungs.  He has CF.

Quoting SwtMom2: DS has a CT scan tomorrow. We have a play date for swimming. DS has allergy shots. I think that's all that's planned this week.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Therapy Mon and Wed.  Teacher stopping by Thurs on way home from training to start settin up ABA room, couple doc appts but don't remember the days.  

jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 22, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Monday - speech therapy (our last one for the Summer? Since - Alex will be doing the feeding clinic, Ninjitsu for oldest son

Tuesday - Alex has a swallow study, I have to vote, and then hopefully something fun with the 3 kids.

Wedneaday - kids have Ortho appts

Thursday - taking kids to my parents for a few days

Saturday - DH and I are going to a wedding

Sunday - kids come home from my parents. Alex starts the feeding clinic on Monday.
charley31
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Well it's back to reality for me.
Monday a meeting for Ryan's ABA therapist @ 12 and ABA at 4p. Drs for me @5:30
Tues ABA for Ryan
Wed work for me
Thurs ABA, Samuel has a drs appt, and then work for me
Fri I'm making baby shower favors
Sat ABA
Ryan doesn't have school this week, he starts next week so I'll be trying to keep him happy. Problem is Samuel can't breathe well outside so it's difficult ESP since I'm alone all day.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 22, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Hugs!  I understand.  My son has Sinus Disease which is common for CF patients.  It's horrible.  Good luck!

Quoting SwtMom2: His sinuses. They are hoping they show an improvement. He has really bad sinusitis and they are hoping to avoid surgery.
Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 22, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Good luck with the teacher!  Will your kids not attend school next year then?  Is she quitting her job permanently to work with your kids?

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Therapy Mon and Wed.  Teacher stopping by Thurs on way home from training to start settin up ABA room, couple doc appts but don't remember the days.  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 22, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Busy week!  Enjoy your few kid-less days!

Quoting jjamom: Monday - speech therapy (our last one for the Summer? Since - Alex will be doing the feeding clinic, Ninjitsu for oldest son Tuesday - Alex has a swallow study, I have to vote, and then hopefully something fun with the 3 kids. Wedneaday - kids have Ortho appts Thursday - taking kids to my parents for a few days Saturday - DH and I are going to a wedding Sunday - kids come home from my parents. Alex starts the feeding clinic on Monday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN