Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM
  • 50 Replies
Any plans?
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:14 PM
We are still at DH's family reunion. I'm so over this and ready to go home. People just don't understand Brady and all that we go through with him. He's so overwhelmed, tired, and just plain done!!! We just go and go and go and there's 35 or so of us. Plus it's super crowded everywhere we go. Brady would rather sit in the hotel room, play with toys, watch cartoons, and go swimming. That's what we are doing tomorrow. Nothing else. All these people just want to treat Brady like any other 5 year old and it's not possible!!!

Ugh!!

Rant over...we are going home Wednesday morning. I can't wait!
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Thats too many people even for me. I would also be at the pool.

So chase is doing better but he gave everyone else his cold. It hit cory last night and Jacob today.   Chase last week of summer school except no school wednesday. But wednesday need to go up to the college. They said we still have more paper work to do for chase. We never had this much when Jacob was in preschool. He loves school. I wish friday not his last day. His 1st day of preschool is aug 18. And wait to hear from my doc about surgery and i need to start cleaning building.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:14 AM
I hate it when people do that especially family. I'm glad you're getting a down time day.

Quoting darbyakeep45: We are still at DH's family reunion. I'm so over this and ready to go home. People just don't understand Brady and all that we go through with him. He's so overwhelmed, tired, and just plain done!!! We just go and go and go and there's 35 or so of us. Plus it's super crowded everywhere we go. Brady would rather sit in the hotel room, play with toys, watch cartoons, and go swimming. That's what we are doing tomorrow. Nothing else. All these people just want to treat Brady like any other 5 year old and it's not possible!!!

Ugh!!

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:19 AM
This is Lina's last week of school. No shots no therapy nothing but volleyball practice and games Monday night. DH and I will go walking M,W & F.
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this

dont know yet

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Well I just spent 3 hours in the er. I had a gallbladder attack. First one ever. So I'm resting this week. Enjoying our last 2 weeks before school starts.
jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Starting back at the feeding clinic today. He will make up one week (he missed 1 week, 2 1/2 days). I am hoping we can get him back on track quickly so he can still reach at least most of his goals.
jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry it's been so hard. I think a day to do what Brady wants is an excellent idea!

Quoting darbyakeep45: We are still at DH's family reunion. I'm so over this and ready to go home. People just don't understand Brady and all that we go through with him. He's so overwhelmed, tired, and just plain done!!! We just go and go and go and there's 35 or so of us. Plus it's super crowded everywhere we go. Brady would rather sit in the hotel room, play with toys, watch cartoons, and go swimming. That's what we are doing tomorrow. Nothing else. All these people just want to treat Brady like any other 5 year old and it's not possible!!!

Ugh!!

jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Oh no, take it easy! I hope you're feeling ok and don't need surgery or something.

Quoting mandee1503: Well I just spent 3 hours in the er. I had a gallbladder attack. First one ever. So I'm resting this week. Enjoying our last 2 weeks before school starts.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Hugs!,  I'll cross my fingers the week goes fast for you!!  Enjoy your hotel day, sounds much needed for all of you!  I understand the family dynamics issues you are running into.  No fun!

Quoting darbyakeep45: We are still at DH's family reunion. I'm so over this and ready to go home. People just don't understand Brady and all that we go through with him. He's so overwhelmed, tired, and just plain done!!! We just go and go and go and there's 35 or so of us. Plus it's super crowded everywhere we go. Brady would rather sit in the hotel room, play with toys, watch cartoons, and go swimming. That's what we are doing tomorrow. Nothing else. All these people just want to treat Brady like any other 5 year old and it's not possible!!! Ugh!! Rant over...we are going home Wednesday morning. I can't wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)