Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room of the day

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:08 AM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm in the hospital having surgery in the morning so I won't be on much tomorrow.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:28 AM
Oh no, I'm so sorry you are having to have surgery. I hope it is a quick recovery. Can they do gallbladder by laser now?

The room is very pretty. I like the wall color and the comforter. I'mnot sure I'd mix that green (blanket and rug) with the lavender, but they could easily be removed.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Doesn't seem like the greens in rug and blanket match the walls and are kind of mossy for the lighter feel of the room.  I find rhe ceiling fan intriguing, never seen one like that.  Like the tall ceiling.

good luck on surgery!

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:01 AM

OOOH when I scrolled down to see your comment I was like OH!!!!!!! Wishing you ALL the best todat-- and a quick recovery!!!

As far as the room goes, I like it. I want the door to lead out to a beach please...

jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought the same thing about the ceiling fan(s). At first it seemed weird, but then I found it intriguing, wondering how well it works. Very unique, that's for sure.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Doesn't seem like the greens in rug and blanket match the walls and are kind of mossy for the lighter feel of the room.  I find rhe ceiling fan intriguing, never seen one like that.  Like the tall ceiling.

good luck on surgery!

golfqueen123
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Good luck on your surgery, hope you have a speedy recovery!! Love the ceiling fan and the doors!

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM

I HOPE ALL GOERS WELL ,

i like this

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 31, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hugs Amanda!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)