• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Neuro diversity acceptance

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:05 AM
  • 6 Replies
What do you think about the people who don't want a cure but want acceptance for Neuro diversity?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Umm..maybe I'm not understanding the question, but I guess I think yea, they have views like me!!  I'm much more concerned for people accepting my kids for who they are, including the disabilities they have, than I am curing everything that comes with them.  We should all be accepted for who we are

SwtMom2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Just curious on people's thoughts.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Umm..maybe I'm not understanding the question, but I guess I think yea, they have views like me!!  I'm much more concerned for people accepting my kids for who they are, including the disabilities they have, than I am curing everything that comes with them.  We should all be accepted for who we are

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Acceptance is nice. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want a cure for ds. I hate that he struggles so much.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree 100%!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:43 PM

i want acceptance for sure , cures  right now

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Acceptance would be great. Cures would be good too but acceptance is more important right now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)