Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stomach migraines??

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
Has anyone ever heard of these? Son, 11, keeps getting stomach pains. Ultrasound done, nothing, dr. Said to try tums, that it could indegestion? Only occurs in evening, could it be anxiety? Making dr. App. This week. Anyone eber eperience this?
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:57 AM
No experience. Here's a bump. Hope you get some answers.
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:18 PM
I have heard of it but don't have any experience. Sorry mama. Maybe food allergies? Have you tried taking him to a GI?
brandi321
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Im making appt. This week again.

Quoting arkansasmama08: I have heard of it but don't have any experience. Sorry mama. Maybe food allergies? Have you tried taking him to a GI?
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Not sure but welcome and good luck!  

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Is it just stomach pains or does he have other symptoms? My youngest has bad reflux and food allergies. Even now that his diet is fixed and everything else is medicated, once in a while he still complains about his tummy hurting.

Quoting brandi321: Im making appt. This week again.

Quoting arkansasmama08: I have heard of it but don't have any experience. Sorry mama. Maybe food allergies? Have you tried taking him to a GI?
miisha
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:51 PM
Ya its called abdominal migraine. Google that.
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:38 PM

never heard of this ,

could be many things

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:40 AM
Welcome to group.
brandi321
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 5:21 PM
He doesnt really have any other symptoms, mainly its bad stomach pains, center of tummy. Just happens once in a while, in evening, night. He has appt. Tomorrow with ped. Husband has friend with son diag. With stom. Migraines. Finally outgrew them. Hopefully they can tell me what is the cause. We cant narrow it down to a food or anything. Only thing in common with most times is he has to do something or go somewhere he doesnt want to. Or he was to go to amus.park with friend and came home night before with pains. I think he was nervous ro go by himself? Thinking maybe it could be nerves or anxiety? Maybe.. I just want ro get it figured out, bugs me that I cant stop them. When he does have pains at night, he is totally fine in morning?

Quoting arkansasmama08: Is it just stomach pains or does he have other symptoms? My youngest has bad reflux and food allergies. Even now that his diet is fixed and everything else is medicated, once in a while he still complains about his tummy hurting.

Quoting brandi321: Im making appt. This week again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)