Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

When was the last time you had a date with your SO?

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 6:45 AM
  • 43 Replies

Where did you go? What did you do?

Cindy

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Friday! Lol.. This past Friday! 

I met him for dinner at our fav restauraunt. My sitter typically comes from 10-1/2 on Fridays, but she wanted to go get concert tix with friends... So i had her come at 5:30 (she was so happy about the switch-) until 10. 

Thats the NYC skyline and the GW brisge, hudson river... View from our table. :) 

i had tuna carpaccio over a bed of spinach, followed by a 5 spice steak and corn and cheddar grits with haricort verdes... And 2 wonderful glasses of reisling. :) 

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:18 AM
June 10th...our wedding anniversary. We went out to eat at Jefferson's, and then home to spend time with the kids.
Caidysmom
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Before our youngest was born, 3 years ago !!!
alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Think about a year or more ago,  we dont have anyone to watch the kids.  Went to dinner and a movie.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Our birthdays are both in Sept, so we go out to dinner once in between.  So, last September.  That is about the only time we go out alone, and even then sometimes we take the oldest. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Probably march?
letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:18 PM

nice

Quoting SamMom912:

Friday! Lol.. This past Friday! 

I met him for dinner at our fav restauraunt. My sitter typically comes from 10-1/2 on Fridays, but she wanted to go get concert tix with friends... So i had her come at 5:30 (she was so happy about the switch-) until 10. 

Thats the NYC skyline and the GW brisge, hudson river... View from our table. :) 

i had tuna carpaccio over a bed of spinach, followed by a 5 spice steak and corn and cheddar grits with haricort verdes... And 2 wonderful glasses of reisling. :) 

letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 3:19 PM

im happilly single

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Saturday night...we went to dinner and a concert!

Bleacheddecay
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Every week if I'm not working the weekend we run errands together on Saturday. Sometimes we have lunch too. Not that long ago we had a hotel night date. It seems long ago but hmm, it wasn't that long ago. I noticed were were both off for a three day weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN