Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Miracles

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Joy
  • 7 Replies

what miracle do you have in your life ?

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 17, 2014 at 3:52 PM

my son is a miracle baby

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids.  My three littles would not be here without a lot of faith and modern medicine.  When I was in the NICU, I was told twenty years ago babies born under 28 weeks gestation were left to die after birth, so yea good thing mine were born now.  Just the fact the 4 of us survived the delivery in itself was miraculous, then to get to bring all 3 home was pretty amazing.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 17, 2014 at 9:52 PM
My kids.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 3:11 AM
I have to say Lina is definately.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 18, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Brady

jjamom
by Michele on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:25 AM
My Dad. He survived a near fatal car accident when I was a young child. He had a hole in his skull, not just a fracture, but a huge hole. He now has a fiberglass plate that is about the diameter of a soup can. He was not expected to make it 24 hours, but he remained in a coma for about 2 months and was not expected to ever wake up. Then he did! The doctors still didn't think he would ever be independent, be able to drive, or work again. He beat the odds and did all of those things. It's been over 40 years and he has been here for everything important in my life. He is an absolute miracle and a huge blessing!
MamaLauri
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 1:12 PM

My twin grandchildren. My DIL went into labor at what was thought to be 26 weeks gestation. In her state less than 32 weeks would have been considered a miscarriage. Top of the line hospitals in the next state took mothers starting at 26 weeks. They sent her there where they stopped the labor and kept her for 5 weeks. She went home for 2 weeks then went back to the hospital to delivered premies. The babies were younger than expected. So when they thought she was at 26 weeks, the babies were really 24 to 25 weeks, too small for either of the hospital systems to be obligated to try to save them.

They are healthy and happy 20 month olds now and my miracle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN