Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:22 PM
  • 37 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?  Any fun plans?

by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom is here visiting which is really nice.  She's been cooking, cleaning and doing laundry...yay!  We're taking Brady to a birthday party Saturday afternoon, and probably some shopping.  My hubby and I are going out to dinner Saturday night I think.  My mom and I are going shopping at the outlets on Sunday.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Trying to get littles back to eating, oldest has first football game, my dad's bday, chores.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like a great weekend!!  Have fun, and enjoy your mom.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

My mom is here visiting which is really nice.  She's been cooking, cleaning and doing laundry...yay!  We're taking Brady to a birthday party Saturday afternoon, and probably some shopping.  My hubby and I are going out to dinner Saturday night I think.  My mom and I are going shopping at the outlets on Sunday.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:54 PM
No plans. We finally got a fridge for our kitchen so I'm going to be decorating it.
arkmomma06
by Angie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:59 PM
I have no idea

Its supposed to be in the 100's here that's not counting the heat index
proudmomalexis
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:43 AM
shopping for school clothes and supplies. going to brunch on sunday with my aunt and uncle.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:36 AM

I don't have a clue. 

Cindy18
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Saturday~ I have a reunion picnic for my old job. Then I have a birthday party for a current co-worker. LONG DAY!

Sunday~ I have to go into the office for a few hours. I'm the Manager On Duty this weekend. 

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Today just to busy. Call chase in sick already for preschool. Take Jacob to school 1 last time. Im not happy but cory and nancy decided it would work better if boys both ride bus. So starting Monday they will ride bus to school. But when Jacob on way home he will be on bus over an hour. The boss of buses said they only have 1 specail needs bus. So that is why she hits all the differnt schools. I still dont like it. And when i took chase to class i was starting to warm up to another mom that was friendly to me. I was wanting to become friends. And i need  to get my blood taken at hospital and take chase to doc.   So ya this weekend just hang out with boys and clean building.

charley31
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Tonight dh and I are taking Ryan to chucky cheese just the 3 of us. My inlaws are watching Samuel. We just want to spend some time on just being with Ryan. He's been using the potty now for 2 wks and well I truly feel he needs/deserves just to be with us. Sat dh works and Ryan has ABA. I have food shopping and laundry as always. I truly dislike food shopping.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN