Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Whats coming up this week for ya ?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Joy
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Monday have to take DH to Olympia for blood test. M-Th A has volleyball try outs. Thursday twins have physicals and R is supposed to have orientation don't know how I'll fit that in there.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 24, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Just school for the kidlets.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Boys have school. And hope chase does good on bus for the 1st time monday. At least they will ride together in morning.  And Monday and tuesday clean very good and get stuff done.Then night corys mom coming up to stay 2 nights.  And wednesday morning get up after 5am and say by to everyone before i go to hospital. My surgery is around 9am. After that im not sure how many hours hospital will keep me. Get home and just take it easy . I cant vacume or pick up boys. That will be hard not to do stuff.

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:57 AM

last week before school starts,  nothing going on except cleaning the house, just got alyssas room pretty much painted.  Have orientation for Christophers preschool on Wednesday.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:30 AM

School and therapy for the kids, football for oldest.  

jjamom
by Michele on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Tomorrow my little guy goes back to school, then my other two start Tuesday. On Wed evening, we are leaving for the beach!! Praying for good weather because we desperately did this mini vacation!
letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

my son starts hi-school tomorrow , then a DR apt

Quoting jjamom: Tomorrow my little guy goes back to school, then my other two start Tuesday. On Wed evening, we are leaving for the beach!! Praying for good weather because we desperately did this mini vacation!

letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:55 PM

school 4 days then 4 days off for the holiday my son has

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

School and therapy for the kids, football for oldest.  

letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM

got the room painted  , good

Quoting alyssasmommy312:

last week before school starts,  nothing going on except cleaning the house, just got alyssas room pretty much painted.  Have orientation for Christophers preschool on Wednesday.

letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:57 PM

let us know how your surgury goes , huggs.

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Boys have school. And hope chase does good on bus for the 1st time monday. At least they will ride together in morning.  And Monday and tuesday clean very good and get stuff done.Then night corys mom coming up to stay 2 nights.  And wednesday morning get up after 5am and say by to everyone before i go to hospital. My surgery is around 9am. After that im not sure how many hours hospital will keep me. Get home and just take it easy . I cant vacume or pick up boys. That will be hard not to do stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)