Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:35 AM
  • 37 Replies

Are your kids on break this week?  Part of the week?  Going out of town?  Staying home?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Brady has school Monday, Tuesday, and half day Wednesday.  We are staying here for the holiday, so I'm doing all the cooking on Wednesday night/Thursday morning.  I have to work on Friday, but my husband is off.  We are having a few friends over on Thursday to eat with us...just hanging out and watching football otherwise:)

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Chase only goes to school monday,Tuesday. Jacob goes untill wednesday but that always half day.  We just staying home. Nancy will join us for thanksgiving.  And maybe r manager and wife will join us ?  Corys idea last night.  So im the 1 doing all the cooking and its alot !   Ham,mashed potatoes,corn,rolls,pumpkin cupcakes,brownies,

barbie_girl870
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:51 AM

my son is home bound so he is allways home but his teacher is coming today and tomorrow then he will be done til next week we are going to my mom's and since my sis is in from fl we are doing thanksgiving christmas and her baby shower all at once which is going to be hard on michael he is going to think its christmas at home to

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Are your kids on break this week?  Part of the week?  Going out of town?  Staying home?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:52 AM

Hugs mama...hope you are all able to enjoy the time and Michael does well:)

Quoting barbie_girl870:

my son is home bound so he is allways home but his teacher is coming today and tomorrow then he will be done til next week we are going to my mom's and since my sis is in from fl we are doing thanksgiving christmas and her baby shower all at once which is going to be hard on michael he is going to think its christmas at home to

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Hope you guys have fun...all that food sounds delicious!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Chase only goes to school monday,Tuesday. Jacob goes untill wednesday but that always half day.  We just staying home. Nancy will join us for thanksgiving.  And maybe r manager and wife will join us ?  Corys idea last night.  So im the 1 doing all the cooking and its alot !   Ham,mashed potatoes,corn,rolls,pumpkin cupcakes,brownies,

barbie_girl870
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:12 AM

thanks

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hugs mama...hope you are all able to enjoy the time and Michael does well:)

Quoting barbie_girl870:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

jjamom
by Michele on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:03 AM
My kids are off all week. Teachers hold conferences today and tomorrow. I have Alex's conference this afternoon. Wish me luck because i plan to bring up the aide and art seating concerns. My kids went to my parents on Saturday and will come home on Wednesday. We are going to my SILs for Thanksgiving Day.
MamaCeleste0722
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:24 AM
My kids and I are off all week. Woohoo!

We are going out of town. We are going to my brother's house in South Texas which is about an 8 hour drive. We are staying with my brother's IL's house ( we were going to stay at a hotel but they insisted).

I am nervous about the drive and nervous about my three kids who they haven't seen in years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:28 AM

School/therapy through Wednesday.  In laws on Thursday.  Decorate tree Friday.

ProudMeof2
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Javier has school today and early release tomorrow then he's off until Monday. He has OT today and tomorrow and Wednesday he has ST and OT.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)