Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And Another

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:11 AM
  • 7 Replies
I have been un denial; of course, with now my third child, secind daughter that she has a firm if autidm. I just went through a dramatic birth with our fifth. It was really hard. I have just started feeling better. But reality is hitting. My oldest has severe autism. Ny daughter #1 has ID. Now my #2 has autism and ID. What is going on? What is hapening!? Im so emotional and torn. God sure does give. But this? Wow!!!!!
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hugs mama!  I have three SN kids, two with autism and ID as well.  I hear ya.  It can be a lot and overwhelming at times meeting everyone's needs, but they are still great happy kids and a blessing I wouldn't change.  I'm sure your recent birth has your emotions high.  I wish you quick healing and peace in absorbing this new information.  Hugs.  You're a strong mama, you can do this too!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:51 AM
*hugs*
jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Hugs! That is a lot to take in, I'm sure. Just try to breathe. It will be ok.
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Triple Hugs Mama.

ASD and other LDs are due to an interaction of genes and environment. I strongly recommend you look for training programs for Parent-Implemented Intervention. They have been found to be the most effective for both ASD and ADHD kids under 10 years old.

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:36 PM

i know it can very hard to take

Autiziumom
by Bravo on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:41 AM
Thanks everyone! About thst program thing ill ssk my sons teacher.
Cindy18
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:16 AM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)