Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your Christmas ?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robin-Christine
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Thankfully we opened gifts last night. Thor had a rough night so I was up until almost 6AM, I slept until 4PM!!! Paul ordered Chinese for lunch,I woke up to eat. We had a planned ham dinner and I thought the ham was precooked and all I needed to do was warm it. Turns out I was wrong and we ended up eating chicken nuggets and sweet potatoes!!!!! Hey were together .... My sister and her DH stopped over for maybe 5 minutes,I missed my sisters  last night b/c Paul is coughing,she is undergoing chemo so her imune system is really compromised. This is why she only stayed a few and she was really tired after a long day. All in all it was a good Christmas,my birthday  is in February so as a combined gift we are going to stay in a local motel my birthday weekend. It is near an outdoor mall and an antique mall. So a mini "vacation"

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Boys had a blast opening gifts.  And chase is soo funny. We put milk and cookies in the frig for santa. We cant keep out or r cats would get.  Chase awake at 4am. He looks in frig and gets upset. Chase says OOOHHHH NO ! The frig drink santa's milk and the cookies r gone. He is only 3 years old. He was thinking he would get to see santa and they could eat and play.  But when we saw santa at mall. He is scary looking and he wanted nothing to do with him.  Oh and we may get a little snow today. So chase thinks santa will come again. And i need to go to doc today. Im sick. Not a good christmas for me.

Cindy18
by on Dec. 26, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Ours was good. All the kids were here Christmas Eve. My DD and her boyfriend came back on Christmas morning. We wen to my sister's for dinner. Very relaxed and laid back now that the kids are older. 

Mommy2Boys0900
by Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Our Christmas was great. Both boys were very happy with everything they got. My Cameron even did a happy dance (& song) for one of the toys he received.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:36 AM

It was nice...my husband came home:)

jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Awesome! I bet Brady was over the moon! Best Christmas gift for you all, I'm sure!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Yes he was!!!  LOL!

Quoting jjamom: Awesome! I bet Brady was over the moon! Best Christmas gift for you all, I'm sure!
Quoting darbyakeep45:

jjamom
by Michele on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:36 PM
It was very nice! We had Christmas Eve here with my family (mom and dad, sister and her boyfriend and niece and her boyfriend) and then Christmas morning here and Christmas Eve dinner with DHs family. Lots of family time!
mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 26, 2014 at 1:09 PM
It was nice. The kids got a lot of great things.
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Dec. 26, 2014 at 11:08 PM

funny about the ham

Quoting Robin-Christine:

Thankfully we opened gifts last night. Thor had a rough night so I was up until almost 6AM, I slept until 4PM!!! Paul ordered Chinese for lunch,I woke up to eat. We had a planned ham dinner and I thought the ham was precooked and all I needed to do was warm it. Turns out I was wrong and we ended up eating chicken nuggets and sweet potatoes!!!!! Hey were together .... My sister and her DH stopped over for maybe 5 minutes,I missed my sisters  last night b/c Paul is coughing,she is undergoing chemo so her imune system is really compromised. This is why she only stayed a few and she was really tired after a long day. All in all it was a good Christmas,my birthday  is in February so as a combined gift we are going to stay in a local motel my birthday weekend. It is near an outdoor mall and an antique mall. So a mini "vacation"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)