Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone take pity on me? LOL!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am in the need of some major PITY ME!    LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting in the waiting room at the hospital with Lina waiting for the colonoscopy on DH to be finished. He was up and down all night, I didn't get much sleep worrying about him because his blood sugar kept dropping then coming back up, he was mildly dehydrated even drinking all that water and the electrolite crap so I was listening in case he fell. Then Lina didn't want to go to sleep, worried about today. She tossed and turned all night and I'm not even sure she actually slept more than a couple of hours herself. I was listening to her as well because she has been having seizures during the night. There were a couple times I actually thought she was having one, thankfully none.

I am running on broken sleep, what little I got. Coffee is barely working. Getting here wasn't bad because I was working off the energy from that little sleep and a hot shower, NOW I am sitting here trying to stay awake while tryin to keep Lina from irritating people. I have her tablet, portable DVD player and cartoons, coloring book & crayons, snacks & water. She has just begun to get winey and I know she is tired because she wants to eat ALL the time now but she won't play or watch anything and I know why, she doesn't want to fall asleep. The drive is 40 miles each way. 

PLEASE SEND ME PITY!!!!!!      LOL!!!

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:18 PM
None of that sounds fun! I was going to say I feel sorriest for your dh,but then I remembered he's sedated and missing fun in the waiting room lol.
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

At first I was sitting here thinking the same thing and then my foggy brain realized the same thing that you did! He's asleep, I'm not! He gets to relax on the way home, I don't! He is going to be a butt (pun intended) the rest of the day,     LOL! I kill myself (sleep deprived loopy now)        

Quoting Bluecalm: None of that sounds fun! I was going to say I feel sorriest for your dh,but then I remembered he's sedated and missing fun in the waiting room lol.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Oh man. Hope you get a good nap this afternoon.
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:41 PM

I am going to do my best, even if I have to tie Lina to the bed. He can take care of himself once the sedative wears off. 

Quoting mandee1503: Oh man. Hope you get a good nap this afternoon.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Oh, that sounds like a long night!  I hope all turns out well, and you get some rest.

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 8:42 PM

huggs , pity , huggs , pity

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:44 PM

It was a long night. He is fine there is nothing to worry about the Dr said. I tried to nap but got to that point of too tired to rest. :(

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Oh, that sounds like a long night!  I hope all turns out well, and you get some rest.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Thank You! 

Quoting letstalk747:

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 10:48 PM

your welcome

Quoting Linagma03:

Thank You! 

Quoting letstalk747:

jesusrocks2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:05 AM

I will be praying for you !

Yamilajigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)