Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT OMG; EMT show

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:01 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am watching this program about all the wacky calls that EMT's get and right now they just delivered a baby to a college sorority girl. I didn't think that there could be that many stupid girls in a sorority. A rookie EMT's first delivery caused him to faint. EMT's went to check on an old man and thought he was dead until he sat up and the EMT's "screamed like little girls that saw a mouse" old man's words, the fire captain jumped back and hit the wall and knocked himself out cold. I have watched 4 hour long episodes now and they are funny as hell!    The Discovery fit & Health channel. 

Wish I could tape these it is so funny! The cases and the EMT's themselves!

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robin-Christine
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

TLC had this series on  about 6 months ago. The funniest one I saw was a toddler struggling to breath,dad hands her over to EMT,he is giving instructions to set up in the ambulance and a little ankle biter dog runs,jumps and grabs him where no man should be grabbed

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:12 AM
Ha ha, sounds funny. I'll have to look for it!
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 10:57 AM

I have not watched. I will give it a try.Thanks for sharing.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:50 AM
I like untold stories of the er.
jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I like that one too, some crazy stuff!

Quoting mandee1503: I like untold stories of the er.
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 1:51 PM

i will have to watch this - once

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 3:14 PM

That one was funny too! I think each episode had at least 1 that was funny enough that my family was asking from the other room what was so funny I was laughing so hard. The other was the one with the old lady that didn't want to go to the hospital and kicked the EMT in the groin then in the ambulance she threw her cath bag all over him and they had notified the hospital that she was a very combative patient and when they took her out of the amublance she was as sweet as could be to all the staff making the EMT's look like they didn't know what they were talking about. 

Quoting Robin-Christine:

TLC had this series on  about 6 months ago. The funniest one I saw was a toddler struggling to breath,dad hands her over to EMT,he is giving instructions to set up in the ambulance and a little ankle biter dog runs,jumps and grabs him where no man should be grabbed

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 3:27 PM

I've watched some of them too. It is amazing how stupid some people can be. It is also amazing what kind of accidents happen that create some funny things. 

I've had 2 kids whose injuries could've made it on that show. The rest of my ER trips with sick or injured kids were more of the routine nature for active kids.

Quoting mandee1503: I like untold stories of the er.

Robin-Christine
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I remember this one,she had two personalities!

Quoting Linagma03:

That one was funny too! I think each episode had at least 1 that was funny enough that my family was asking from the other room what was so funny I was laughing so hard. The other was the one with the old lady that didn't want to go to the hospital and kicked the EMT in the groin then in the ambulance she threw her cath bag all over him and they had notified the hospital that she was a very combative patient and when they took her out of the amublance she was as sweet as could be to all the staff making the EMT's look like they didn't know what they were talking about. 

Quoting Robin-Christine:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 1, 2015 at 6:32 PM

Oh my goodness!  Sounds funny!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)