Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Children with EOE?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:13 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi, my name is Chelsea, and I have 3 year old son who has "EOE" a esophageal disease, and was wondering if any mothers on here have any children with it? We just found he had it after much testing in last 3 years. Just looking to hear your stories and experiences, he's most likely going to be receiving a gtube soon, and I'm kinda worried about that.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MamaLauri
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Welcome. My youngest had in immature sphincter at the top of his stomach and reflux.but not EOE. Best of luck.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:38 PM

Welcome to the group!  Not sure about EOE.

jjamom
by Michele on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:10 PM
Welcome to the group! I have no experience with EOE, but if you are on FB, there is a great group on there called "Pediatric feeding disorders/FTT/GERD/and kiddos with feeding tubes". Lots of members, very active group and you might really find a lot of support and advice there. And they have a wralth of knowledhe about feeding tubes of all konds. I am quite sure I've seen people talk about EOE on there. Its a closed group, so you have to apply to post and see posts.

My little guy has a range of severe feeding issues, but no tube and no EOE. Hope this helps.
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:40 PM
Welcome to the group. My ds has a feeding and my friends son has EOE.
Mipsy
by Chelle on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:22 PM
Hi and welcome :) my son has a gtube and my niece has EOE
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 8, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Welcome to the group!  A little boy that goes to my son's school has EOE and I have another friend who's daughter has it.  Hugs and glad you're here:)

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Welcome to the group! I don't have any experience but there are a lot of Moms that do have kiddo's with gtubes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)