Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Javier

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

So proud of my lil man. Today he was switched to an Advanced  Special Needs Pre-K class. I am hoping it will help him more. Him and 3 other kids were moved to this new class. They have a new teacher and new aides. Now the sad part. Being his first day back, half way thru the day I got a call from the school nurse. She said he has 4 or 5 bites and his hand is swelling up. I gave him a shower to clean up all the sand off of him and checked out his hands. He actually has a total of 16 bites. He is in pain and itching. Hoping the Benadryl kicks in and helps.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor guy. That's exciting he got promoted.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Bites??  Like from bugs?  Or kids in the new class?  I mean, we're deep in snow, so the only bite my kids would get at school as by other children right now.

ProudMeof2
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:24 PM

I am almost sure they are ant bites. I am in FL. so it was warm outside and they played at the park.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Bites??  Like from bugs?  Or kids in the new class?  I mean, we're deep in snow, so the only bite my kids would get at school as by other children right now.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, poor guy.

And a bit jelous of you in Flordia right now.  I'm Iowa, and we're -17 temp tonight, -40 with windchill.

Quoting ProudMeof2:

I am almost sure they are ant bites. I am in FL. so it was warm outside and they played at the park.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

ProudMeof2
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:33 PM

I moved to FL from CO and I don't miss the snow and the cold.

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Oh, poor guy.

And a bit jelous of you in Flordia right now.  I'm Iowa, and we're -17 temp tonight, -40 with windchill.

Quoting ProudMeof2:

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

CBMama06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww! Poor baby! Hope he feels better soon!

Awesome news on the class promotion!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reese2010727
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

aww..hope those bites heal fast and yay for the promotion :)

ProudMeof2
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Thank you

Quoting CBMama06: Aww! Poor baby! Hope he feels better soon! Awesome news on the class promotion!

ProudMeof2
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Thank you

Quoting Reese2010727:

Reese2010727
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:13 PM

youre welcome 

Quoting ProudMeof2:

Thank you

Quoting Reese2010727:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)