Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on this week?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:53 AM
  • 36 Replies

Spring Break?  Normal school and therapy?  What do you have going on this week ladies?

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:56 AM

My in-laws are leaving today...thank goodness.  They are great people, but I need some peace and routine back in my house!  It's been a crazy week (last week) and weekend, and I'm exhausted!  Just the normal stuff this week...I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday afternoon, and that's about it.

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Normal school and theraputic after school program for DS. DD is excited because lacrosse season starts today. Hoping some of this snow melts today. We got another few inches last night. Work for me. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Spring break so just ABA and a bunch of nothing!!  Woohoo!!  Unless we go do something fun, I will probably not leave the house until next Monday!  We're having pajama day today, probably for the week, lol.  Even the therapist will probably come in them!  Lazy week!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:02 AM

OH forgot to tell you. Got a letter about chase for next year.  He will be in preschool all day ! ! ! They had a lot of people wanted this cause its new. Normal week boys have school. Today r advocate comes. Tuesday wic.  And hope to find out what we doing for boys birthday. No ride to kansas so we staying home to do party. But corys mom wants to invite everyone in family but no clue who all coming. This could be a big party he has a lot of family. Or no one could show up cause its not in kansas. Oh and maybe birthday shopping if we get tax money for cory.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:31 AM
We r busy!
Sam has 1/2 day (plus our usual 2 hours in the car commuting)
We will get home at 1. i have to walk the dog, get dinner in the crock pot and get over to my friend Js with Sam in tow to hang out with her 5 year old DD (j has Drs appnt) get her son off school bus at 3:15, wait for J to get home (her appt is at 3:30- but she needs to leave at 1:50.
Get home at 6?
Tomorrow afterschool nothing!
Wed Sam has psychologist.
Thursday ABA
Friday Sam has playdate.
Phew!
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Just a normal week. Fighting with dd to get her to school. I need to clean my living room and I want to go back to bed. Lol
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:14 AM

I'm over the snow...hope we don't get anymore! LOL!  Hope your daughter enjoys her new lacrosse season:)

Quoting Jessiejack:

Normal school and theraputic after school program for DS. DD is excited because lacrosse season starts today. Hoping some of this snow melts today. We got another few inches last night. Work for me. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:20 AM

I need to clean my entire house! LOL!

Quoting mandee1503: Just a normal week. Fighting with dd to get her to school. I need to clean my living room and I want to go back to bed. Lol

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:21 AM

Busy week for you!  Hope he does well with his new school:)  Keep us posted!

Quoting SamMom912: We r busy! Sam has 1/2 day (plus our usual 2 hours in the car commuting) We will get home at 1. i have to walk the dog, get dinner in the crock pot and get over to my friend Js with Sam in tow to hang out with her 5 year old DD (j has Drs appnt) get her son off school bus at 3:15, wait for J to get home (her appt is at 3:30- but she needs to leave at 1:50. Get home at 6? Tomorrow afterschool nothing! Wed Sam has psychologist. Thursday ABA Friday Sam has playdate. Phew!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Glad he will get to go all day...that's wonderful!  

Quoting N.Carter2001:

OH forgot to tell you. Got a letter about chase for next year.  He will be in preschool all day ! ! ! They had a lot of people wanted this cause its new. Normal week boys have school. Today r advocate comes. Tuesday wic.  And hope to find out what we doing for boys birthday. No ride to kansas so we staying home to do party. But corys mom wants to invite everyone in family but no clue who all coming. This could be a big party he has a lot of family. Or no one could show up cause its not in kansas. Oh and maybe birthday shopping if we get tax money for cory.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)