Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did your Easter go ?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:06 PM
  • 22 Replies

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyAmaranth
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:14 PM
Same as every day.
Son acts as annoying and mean as possible while laughing and being a smart mouth.
Meanwhile, his brothers lock themselves in their room when he gets bad which causes him to kick their door out of anger and frustration....cycle continues.

SSDD.
Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:16 PM

Today's was a lazy day. While I did and still doing a lot of laundry and cooked dinner. No company, just the 4 of us. We did Easter yesterday with family. Both days were pretty good. DS did great yesterday even with all the cousins. 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:56 PM

Exhausting.  Long past ready for bed.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:33 PM
Tiring. But we are home now so I can relax.
SwtMom2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:52 PM
Fine. We woke up to Easter baskets filled, went grocery shopping, cleaned, ate lunch, hunted Easter eggs, watched Hop, played a game, made dinner together (homemade lasagna), and now just relaxing.
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:44 PM

Jacob watching the movie Hop right now.  Chase all excited cause easter bunny left foot prints. He had a blast finding all of the eggs. Jacob was too busy in easter  basket eating the candy. Then he wanted to look for eggs but  chase found them all. So i had to hide again when he not looking. Chase not like his chocolate bunny.   Daddy said with all this candy good thing we have a 45 minute drive tomorrow  for them both to see dentist !   LOL

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 3:25 AM

my baby had a fever so we will doit this weekend instead.

michele115
by Michele on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:06 AM
Worked all day. Had to stop at the store on the way home. Got home just in time to eat dinner. Logan enjoyed his easter basket. Got him a few tub toys. He really liked those and a slinky.
Ralgj
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:09 AM
My youngests doesn't understand Easter and doesn't usually like new things or things different from his routine. So when he woke up and saw eggs and an Easter basket he was not happy. My oldest is a good sport and found the eggs.
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:54 AM

It went Ok..., We had 20 people... We did all the cooking, I cleaned for days.. LOL

hubbys cousin brought their dog... (Ahhh, 2 people, 2 dogs!!! ) but he played nice with our dog in the yard (muddy, but nice!) 

sam played well with his cousins, but sadly couldn't bring himself to eat at the BIG table with everyone. :( so he stayed in the playroom during meal time.... :( but he did a nice job with Legos, video games and chatting with 5 kids for most of the afternoon (he went to my bedroom 1x to sit on a chair and just recoup... ) 

lots of cleaning up to do today.. Emptying dishwasher and stuff... Was a good day.. 

I know I shouldn't focus on what Sam couldn't do yesterday... And more about what he DID do... But it made me a bit sad to see the other kids there... Makes me miss my BOY and what a wonderful kid he is.. And I'm sad he can't share that with hubby's family, :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)