Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your week going?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:44 PM
  • 25 Replies

What's going on this week?  How are you ladies doing?

Busy for us...Brady has 3 appointments this week plus school and therapy.  Work is busy for me and my hubby as well.  He had an intake appointment yesterday for case management services with Medicaid, then a surgery followup on Wednesday and then a psychological assessment done on Friday morning.  I'm tired! LOL!

by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyAmaranth
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:46 PM
Lots of running around. So I'm Mrs. Chauffeur this week LOL.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:55 PM

Wow, you're busy!  Good luck on appts!

still dealing with sick boy here.  Influenza has its' hold pretty good at our house!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2015 at 2:30 PM

LOL!  Good luck:)

Quoting LadyAmaranth: Lots of running around. So I'm Mrs. Chauffeur this week LOL.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2015 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Poor thing!  Hugs!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Wow, you're busy!  Good luck on appts!

still dealing with sick boy here.  Influenza has its' hold pretty good at our house!

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:53 PM

ok, could be better

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Hugs!

Quoting letstalk747:

ok, could be better

Jessiejack
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Busy week with a lot of normal stuff, work, school, driving lessons for DD, therapy for DS, tonight DH has masons, It's been a good week so far (knock on wood) DS has had 2 good reports from school and they have finally listened to me and will now allow him to have lunch with the one friend he has if he behaves in the morning. With 3 good days he gets to help the janitor at the end of day 3. He loves both those rewards. We have also agreed to get him ramps for his skate board if he is good all week. DD has 3 lacrosse games this week. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 5, 2015 at 10:50 PM
Slow.... I'm impatiently waiting for Saturday!!
jjamom
by Michele on May. 6, 2015 at 6:13 AM
It's going fast and busy. Alex and Johnny have an appt tomorrow, Jordan has one today, Alex has feeding and speech this week and Jordan has AP exams, which means a short schedule today (even shorter than normal). I can't seem to get any of my own stuff done.
singlemotherof8
by on May. 6, 2015 at 8:11 AM

2 extra appointmenst this week for me to take my 23 year old too. Other then that all is normal. here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)